You're not the only one shay.......

lovejoy

Guest Stephen927
"I'd be more annoyed with my defenders and my goalkeeper than Thierry Henry. How can you let the ball bounce in your six-yard box? How can you let Thierry Henry get goal-side of you? If the ball goes into the six-yard box' date=' where the hell is my goalkeeper?"[/quote']

:lol:

Guest Stephen927

Well, at least Given can say he's been to one World Cup, thats more than a lot can say. Plus, he's got over 100 caps for Ireland, thats something to be proud of in itself. Chin up Seamus.

Guest toonlass

Well now you know how Newcastle fans felt when you left, Shay. We also felt disappointed and cheated by you for not sticking around until the summer. No sympathy from me sonna.

"I'd be more annoyed with my defenders and my goalkeeper than Thierry Henry. How can you let the ball bounce in your six-yard box? How can you let Thierry Henry get goal-side of you? If the ball goes into the six-yard box' date=' where the hell is my goalkeeper?"[/quote']

:lol:

It might be an idea for Keane to ask about his own goalkeeper and defenders judging by Ipswich's league position.

Me neither. How can you criticise someone who gave over a decade of loyal service any club just because he left, especially one who single handedly won so many points over the years. Ok, he could have waited till the summer but I'm sure the board had to accept the offer first before he had a chance to discuss terms with City. He's been critical of the regime and even managed to slip in a few "We's" when on Sky at the Sheff Utd game. He clearly still thinks a lot of the club. It the same as the people who abused gareth barry after 12 years at Villa. Short memories.

Keanes a fucking idiot as usual :lol:  The defenders/keeper made a mistake, so fuck it happens numerous times in every game and at least its an honest mistake..  To say that we should ignore the cheat and blame the people who allowed him to be in a position to cheat is absolutely bizarre logic.

Guest Stephen927

Definitely, Henry should bear the brunt of the blame, with the lesser blame going to the defenders and Shay for allowing him to be in that position in the first place. It was poor defending all round but that doesn't excuse using your hand to control the ball.

Well now you know how Newcastle fans felt when you left, Shay. We also felt disappointed and cheated by you for not sticking around until the summer. No sympathy from me sonna.

i dont think all Newcastle fans did. I didnt.

Me neither.

Keane blatantly still bears a grudge against Given for siding with Mick McCarthy in 2002. Funny how he managed to bury the hatchet with Niall Quinn for a boatload of cash at Sunderland.

I agree with this. Keane has also made nice with Mick McCarthy and publicaly embraced him when Wolves played Sunderland years back.

Turns out Keane is still only angry at Shay and the FAI. The FAI I can understand, but his anger at Shay is silly and stems from that final incident he had with Mick where he thought the 'Keepers should be working out with the team, not realising that Shay and Kiely had showed up 90 minutes early for their own pratice. To this day rather than admitting he was being a c*nt for no reason he still carries a grudge against those two. Says a lot about his personality.