• Early 20s
    • Late 20s
    • Early 30s
    • Late 30s
    • 40s
    • 50s
    • 60s
    • 70+

It's got fuck all to do with age, and everything to do with attitude.

Unfortunately, it seems some of us are imprisoned in tortured souls, unable to ever be positive or see the brighter side to life. Live for the moment, CARPE DIEM. Don't look back mournfully, look at where you're at and imagine where you want to be and do your damnedest to make it happen. Because even though you probably can't make it happen, it's better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all. And at the end of your life, then (and only then) is the time to look back with a nostalgic tear in your eye and think about the good times and bad times, and be in an informed place to say which was the best age to be.

Or something...

:coat:

Unfortunately, it seems some of us are imprisoned in tortured souls, unable to ever be positive or see the brighter side to life. Live for the moment, CARPE DIEM. Don't look back mournfully, look at where you're at and imagine where you want to be and do your damnedest to make it happen. Because even though you probably can't make it happen, it's better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all. And at the end of your life, then (and only then) is the time to look back with a nostalgic tear in your eye and think about the good times and bad times, and be in an informed place to say which was the best age to be.

Or something...

Good point that. I'll lock the thread.

Guest lankybellwipe

I'm early to mid thirties, but this is a great thread for the younger guys to look at and take heed of! Enjoy nights out... Enjoy the Quayside with your friends........ Cos in ten years, you'll be shputing....... "What happeneed there?"

Or something...

Aw shit. :(

Never ceases to amaze me how I have this uncanny knack of casting a pall over pretty much anything.

I'll fuck off. Sorry for ruining your thread, Queef. :(

Or something...

Never ceases to amaze me how I have this uncanny knack of casting a pall over pretty much anything.

:lol: You fanny.

Or something...

:lol: You fanny.

Yet more sexual abuse. :(

Wish I could be a baby again so much, i'm so envious of those little bastards.

A baby?  Mental.

Rusks were good mind.

Yeah, every time I see them asleep in their wheelchairs at work n that I feel so jealous, not a worry in the world. They don't know how easy they have it. Little buggers.

What are rusks?

Wish I could be a baby again so much, i'm so envious of those little bastards.

A baby?  Mental.

Rusks were good mind.

Yeah, every time I see them asleep in their wheelchairs at work n that I feel so jealous, not a worry in the world. They don't know how easy they have it. Little buggers.

What are rusks?

what being a baby is all about, their like a biscuit type thing, but for babys and lush.

my sister used to steal mine when i was a baby....

30s, financial stability, in fact, life stability. Your 20s are all about journies and experiences really. I want to get the fuck away from education, work for a few years and have plenty of cash stashed away.

30s, financial stability, in fact, life stability. Your 20s are all about journies and experiences really. I want to get the fuck away from education, work for a few years and have plenty of cash stashed away.

I used to think that. It's by no means guaranteed, actually.

Ive realised, deep into 21, that if i work like fuck throughout my 20s, that I will reap the rewards in my 30s. I live in hope, the money put away will guide me really. If it aint adding up, then bolt, if it is, the go with it.