The one that got away...

Keefaz

I'm talking about women here, not fish (or blokes if you're a lady or a gay, or fish if you're a fish fucker). Let's hear your tragic stories that turned you into a hollow shell of a man with only a lump of coal where your heart should be. It'll be a laugh.

You're on a thread starting roll tonight, Keef. I like it. Let the good times roll.

Well, you're welcome. Now contribute. I bet fate has dealt you some shitty hands in love. It's written on your face, mate. Let it all out.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I wasn't going to kill myself.

I really wasn't. I would feel too guilty.

But this thread has dragged her back to my heart,

Im going to have to top mesel keefaz you cunt, you never did PM me about those german books either

ICH BIN NOT IMPRESSED

You're on a thread starting roll tonight, Keef. I like it. Let the good times roll.

Well, you're welcome. Now contribute. I bet fate has dealt you some shitty hands in love. It's written on your face, mate. Let it all out.

The reason for my one fuck up (out of one :lol:) is blatantly too explicit and embarrasing to post on here in any form tbh :lol:

Im going to have to top mesel keefaz you cunt, you never did PM me about those german books either

ICH BIN NOT IMPRESSED

Sorry, mate. You can have 'em, tbh.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Im going to have to top mesel keefaz you c***, you never did PM me about those german books either

ICH BIN NOT IMPRESSED

How much do you want  :iamatwat:

Im going to have to top mesel keefaz you c***, you never did PM me about those german books either

ICH BIN NOT IMPRESSED

Nowt.

Guest Haris Vuckic

ICH BIN NOT IMPRESSED

Nowt.

Which ones are they?

Probably give you £10 to be fair anyway.

It was for the best because my lass now is absolutely perfect for me (I apologise for making you all sick).

However...

I did manage to start seeing this amazingly beautiful lass who was a million miles out of my league, she really liked me, text me non-stop etc.. but I was going through a stage in my life where I was REALLY anxious about everything (I couldn't even stand in a shop queue if it was too long because I would get nervous and panic). Well basically every time I met up with her I had to get a couple of wines or something inside me and I think she probably (with good reason) started to think I was an alcolohic and after one meeting when I had probably gone a bit too far with the old dutch courage she text me and said she just wanted to be friends.

Maybe it was nothing to do with the alcohol but there didn't seem to be any logical reason for it, that day we met up she was texting me all day, all lovey dovey shit and saying how she has missed me, can't wait to see me etc.. but straight after she text that.

As I said my current lass is definitely "the one" but it would have been nice to see where that one went, we didn't even get down to the sex  :angry:  :laugh:

Guest lankybellwipe

It was for the best because my lass now is absolutely perfect for me (I apologise for making you all sick).

However...

I did manage to start seeing this amazingly beautiful lass who was a million miles out of my league, she really liked me, text me non-stop etc.. but I was going through a stage in my life where I was REALLY anxious about everything (I couldn't even stand in a shop queue if it was too long because I would get nervous and panic). Well basically every time I met up with her I had to get a couple of wines or something inside me and I think she probably (with good reason) started to think I was an alcolohic and after one meeting when I had probably gone a bit too far with the old dutch courage she text me and said she just wanted to be friends.

Maybe it was nothing to do with the alcohol but there didn't seem to be any logical reason for it, that day we met up she was texting me all day, all lovey dovey shit and saying how she has missed me, can't wait to see me etc.. but straight after she text that.

As I said my current lass is definitely "the one" but it would have been nice to see where that one went, we didn't even get down to the sex  :angry:  :laugh:

I'm sure she was shit mate (not to be confused with shipmate)

Guest lankybellwipe

I think everyone knows my story :lol:

Ditto! (Though in my case, would have chosen a different title...)

I'm just wondering when the fuck I'll get the appatoonity to tell you guys the next story... GETTING FRUSTRATED HERE  :blush:

Perfect timing. I've had a pretty bad week for the lovelife. In a nutshell, she's liked me for over a year, I did back but couldn't tell she did. Finally, we told each other this whilst walking through town, but she's actually going out with the guy from upstairs now. Typical. It's totally my fault though, so boo hoo.

Next.