Who's hungover?

Decky

Been retching since i woke up, ugh, hate this feeling. Was celebrating last night, totally forgot about going in to uni tonight at 6pm and working through the night until this group work is done.

I feel really shitty.

had our supposed xmas party last night, ended up some dodgy strip club in soho  :blush:

Me and my mates ended up in a gay bar one time cos we didn't have shoes to get into a strip club. Never going back

had our supposed xmas party last night, ended up some dodgy strip club in soho  :blush:

Me and my mates ended up in a gay bar one time cos we didn't have shoes to get into a strip club. Never going back

Why, you scared you'll catch gay or something?

Nar just was a bit too weird

Nar just was a bit too weird

Couldn't have a drink talking to your mates normally because you were too busy being homophobic?

Knew that was coming :facepalm:

We did that for about half an hour but then basically said "ok let's go".

That doesn't make me homophobic, gay bars are meant for gay people, I have some gay friends I have nothing against them and I'm sure I'm not the only person on here who would feel a bit out of place in a gay bar.

I'm dying today.  Went out for a meal last night and only had a bottle of Peroni as I was driving.  That set my beer loving taste buds away and I had to get some cans in on the way home.  Had 8 cans of Grolsch Blond and a bottle of Strawberry Cider and its kicked the living shit out of me.

Just been to do the weekly shop with the bairn but ended up just getting him some nappies and loads of bottles of pop for me.  Anything food related just made me feel sick and I had to put it back on the shelf.  I'm hoping to get pulled round today so I can have a few cans and a takeaway tonight for the X Factor.