Do you pee in the pool or in the shower?

Kaizero

Do you pee in the pool, in the shower or in both?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the pool, in the shower or in both?

• I pee in the shower.
    • I pee in the pool.
    • I pee in both the shower and the pool, bitch.
    • Are you sick? I don't pee anywhere but the toilet, god! Ewww!
    • I pee in the sink. (Lazlo)
    • I pee in both the shower, the pool and the sink.
    • I pee in the shower and the sink, but not the pool, because that's like.. gross.

Shower, all the time.

Pool, only if there's rude Spanish twats or whatever in there. Once threw in a Mars Bar, cleared the pool. :lol:

I woke up at a mate's house and thought I'd shit myself once.  I felt something in the back of my boxers so I went to the toilet, looked at my kegs and was like "fuck"... then spotted a bit of caramel, braved a little smell of the things and it smelt like Mars chocolate.  The twats had put a Mars bar down my kegs after I passed out.

Whoever voted that they pee in the sink but not the shower or the pool must have a few issues tbh. Although perhaps they have a bath and don't go swimming. Anyhow i assume the question was metaphorical so you should've answered all 3.

I only wee in the toilet.  :snod: I may try weeing in the shower, but I don't imagine I'll be going swimming any time soon so I can rule that one out. And I don't think I could get the angle right for the sink. :laugh:

I just asked our lass this. but due to a reverse irony because of her kidneys not working, she doesn't go at all.

She assures me though, she would just go to the toilet (if she could). Bless