Name ONE song that really STIRS the feelings in YOU..........

Jay Jay Sea

One song that really fucking grabs the FEELINGS in you, RIPS your heart out, leaves you for DEAD yet so ALIVE.  Gets you so animated. Can you name it?  I really mean RIPS your soul out, like you wanna go fucking CRAZY, your so lost in the music, no drugs or drink are required.

Here we go........The Verve....COME ON..........THIS IS OUR THING, FUCK YOU, THIS IS OUR THING, FUCK YOU, WE JUSTLOST SOMEBODY AT THE BACK.

INSPIRATIONAL BEYOND BELIEF......

One song, one heart-ripping out song........a song that stirs you so much, no matter what....it makes you feel alive.....

The Verve......COME ON.  12 Years on........it fucking rips my heart out.....

Guest firetotheworks

There's loads.

Explosions in the Sky - The Moon is Down

M83 - Teen Angst

Aphex Twin - Alberto Balsalm

Being the immediate ones that spring to mind.

Respect to contributors to this thread.....except one wind up thick cunt. It's a tough question and an even harder one to answer.....but big-time respect for answering.....and out of respect, i'm gonna check out your nominations.  With all sincerity, cheers. Many will read this thread but will be fucking shit-scared to submit something remotley real.....because this forum is full of dead pricks....or maybe i'm wrong......

Kate Rusby - My Old Man. Fucking kills me every time.

I should point out this is a heartbreaking song. An example of a song that turns me into a total spastic would be... Bury Me With It by Modest Mouse or something like that.

Guest firetotheworks

Kate Rusby - My Old Man. f***ing kills me every time.

I should point out this is a heartbreaking song. An example of a song that turns me into a total spastic would be... Bury Me With It by Modest Mouse or something like that.

I once bought a Kate Rusby CD for my ex girlfriend.....our relationship ended soon after.

Repeating myself a bit, but 'The Rat' by The Walkmen sends me loopy. "You've got a nerve to be asking a favour", love that lyric in it.

Oh also, the lyrics: "When I used to go out, I'd know everyone I saw. Now I go out alone, if I go out at all".

Just love the song.

Kate Rusby - My Old Man. f***ing kills me every time.

I once bought a Kate Rusby CD for my ex girlfriend.....our relationship ended soon after.

I'm not a maHASSive fan, but Little Lights is top notch.

Labi siffre- something inside so strong

probs lot, but that always touches some place deep.

Reprieve you complete and utter cunt........and funny enough.....you weren't the wind up thick cunt mand you nutter  :lol:.  But that is a great call......anf respect man........appreciate your input......

Guest firetotheworks

If we're talking spastic then, the following:

Squarepusher - Delta V

Frank Zappa - St Alphono's Pancake Breakfast.

Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come

Aphex Twin - Fenix Funk 5

Reprieve you complete and utter cunt........and funny enough.....you weren't the wind up thick cunt mand you nutter  :lol:.  But that is a great call......anf respect man........appreciate your input......

well, anyways, I do love Ernie, but for diffrent reasons, takes me back to my childhood,... never understood the lyrics then like.

Reprieve you complete and utter c***........and funny enough.....you weren't the wind up thick c*** mand you nutter  :lol:.  But that is a great call......anf respect man........appreciate your input......

well, anyways, I do love Ernie, but for diffrent reasons, takes me back to my childhood,... never understood the lyrics then like.

Then I mis-understood and mis-interpreted your contribution fella, Apologies.