souness' fallouts

lovejoy

“Who are these players I am supposed to have fallen out with? Andy Cole? I rest my case. David Dunn? I rest my case. Craig Bellamy? I rest my case. Andy Todd? I rest my case. Dwight Yorke? We only fell out once at one training session. Don’t forget I have managed hundreds of players in my 19 years as a manager. So I have fallen out with five of them? I rest my case.”

todd may have been shite, but cole and yorke had won everything under the sun, dunn is apparently nearing an england call up in the form of his life, and bellamy went on to play for liverpool in the champs league scoring at the nou camp, appearing in a final of the european cup (i think) and is now absoloutely flying.

mayeb, if you were not a cunt graeme, these players would have kept you in jobs today and out of the wilderness.

twat. 

Not to mention that Bellamy was sold for a profit by the next three owners and is the only manager to have actually made a loss on the player due to his pitiful man management - and having sold him at possibly the most prolific point of his career for almost four times less than his last transfer.

Aye Greame, it's everyone else.  You're not a shit manager, the rest of the world is wrong.

He was on SSN the other day with a full grown beard. Looked like he'd just came out of a mental hospital. He fell out with more than Bellamy here too, Laurent Robert is obvious and I'm sure Jenas, Dyer and Bernard left on bad terms. Theirs 5 from one club.

Seems like his experience here got to him like, everytime I've see him asked about a new job he's categorically denied it. Useless fuck that he is.

I think all people in England,who support teams Souness has managed except for Southampton fans would say Souness is a c***.

dunno about that, he signed george weah's 'mate' ali dia and made them look as daft as we do a lot of the time.

i think the galatasaray supporters are the only ones who really liked him as a manager

and would i be right in thinking most people on here heard his rant towards us on irish radio ?

The most bizarre thing about that rant was he'd been on Sky a couple of weeks before and when asked if he'd take the then vacant managers job he replied 'in a heartbeat'.  Then a couple of weeks later we'd ruined his life and career and he never wanted to manage again.

The man was a bully and a c***. Im amazed at how much sence he seems to talk on Sky, until it comes to his own managerial record.

Thats his problem, he can talk  good game but could never get the players to do what he wanted.

The mans a pleb.

Wigan away with our full team out, Saunders on the touch line waving his arms about suggesting to hoof it long to Albert Luque and Sheaer.

Albert Luque was never going to win a single fucking header.

The thing that made it even worse was, Wigan played football and destroyed us.

Terrible Terrible Terrible.

The man was a bully and a c***. Im amazed at how much sence he seems to talk on Sky, until it comes to his own managerial record.

Thats his problem, he can talk  good game but could never get the players to do what he wanted.

The mans a pleb.

Wigan away with our full team out, Saunders on the touch line waving his arms about suggesting to hoof it long to Albert Luque and Sheaer.

Albert Luque was never going to win a single f***ing header.

this may sound far fetched but i think had it not been for given at the time we might have been relegated that year some of the saves he made realy kept our head just above the water and to be fair to souness though he apparently didnt want owen and luque and would have prefered boa morte and anelka

and would i be right in thinking most people on here heard his rant towards us on irish radio ?

The most bizarre thing about that rant was he'd been on Sky a couple of weeks before and when asked if he'd take the then vacant managers job he replied 'in a heartbeat'.  Then a couple of weeks later we'd ruined his life and career and he never wanted to manage again.

that was because we rejected him and went for keegan

The mans a pleb.

Albert Luque was never going to win a single f***ing header.

this may sound far fetched but i think had it not been for given at the time we might have been relegated that year some of the saves he made realy kept our head just above the water and to be fair to souness though he apparently didnt want owen and luque and would have prefered boa morte and anelka

Well, yeah he didn't want them but he should've have understood what kind of players they were and played to their abailities. Instead of hoofing it.

I think theres a general assumption he's a cunt but to be fair he speaks quite abit of sense when he's on sky sports surprisingly. Players like Shearer have always said stuff like he's just a good, honest hard working bloke aswell.

I think theres a general assumption he's a c*** but to be fair he speaks quite abit of sense when he's on sky sports surprisingly. Players like Shearer have always said stuff like he's just a good, honest hard working bloke aswell.

Who hangs round like a bad smell even tho he is failing.