Channel 4 puts loads of shows on Youtube

Fugazi

http://www.youtube.com/4oD

Just incase anyone didn't know about this (Was mentioned in the Peep Show thread), Channel 4 have put every episiode from the likes of Peep Show, Father Ted, Brass Eye, The Adam & Joe Show, Trigger Happy TV, Bo Selecta, The Inbetweeners etc on Youtube, pretty handy.

There's a load of other shows aswell, not just comedies.

Guest firetotheworks

Good stuff, The Inbetweeners is f***ing s*** mind. Awful hybrid of Peep Show and The IT Crowd.

Whaaaaaaat?

Fair enough if you dont like it like, but it's nowt like either. The IT Crowd is fucking wank.

Good stuff, The Inbetweeners is f***ing s*** mind. Awful hybrid of Peep Show and The IT Crowd.

Whaaaaaaat?

Fair enough if you dont like it like, but it's nowt like either. The IT Crowd is fucking wank.

I liken it to Peep Show as the specky twat tries to be a younger version of Mark (I love Peep Show btw) and even speaks like him. And the IT Crowd because the acting in both is just plain painful to watch. I stick to my previous comment. :snod:

Guest firetotheworks

Whaaaaaaat?

Fair enough if you dont like it like, but it's nowt like either. The IT Crowd is f***ing w***.

I liken it to Peep Show as the specky t*** tries to be a younger version of Mark (I love Peep Show btw) and even speaks like him. And the IT Crowd because the acting in both is just plain painful to watch. I stick to my previous comment. :snod:

My ex flatmate went to school with Simon Bird (The Specky Twat) and says that he isn't even acting. He was exactly like that at school. Briefcase and all.

Guest firetotheworks

adam and joe! Yeaaaaah

Will you give me a shout if you find the episode with 200% in please? I watched every episode last year but couldn't find it. The first time I saw that I was sweating with laughter.

Guest firetotheworks

It was like 100% that was on Five. But it was a sketch where the computer that asks the questions gets the answers increasingly wrong.

There was a bit where every possible answer was:

A. Cliff Richard

B. Cliff Richard

C. Cliff Richard

and then the answer was 'False'

Whaaaaaaat?

I liken it to Peep Show as the specky twat tries to be a younger version of Mark (I love Peep Show btw) and even speaks like him. And the IT Crowd because the acting in both is just plain painful to watch. I stick to my previous comment. :snod:

Him and Simon are both quite poor. Neil and Jay are class though.