Plagiarism.

Incognito

Are there any songs that make you think,"fuck me what a scam....that sounds like something else!"

I post this as I have just heard Lily Allen's new "composition",and it is a direct rip-off of Shine by Take That.

Can you think of other rip-offs?

Are there any songs that make you think,"f*** me what a scam....that sounds like something else!"

I post this as I have just heard Lily Allen's new "composition",and it is a direct rip-off of Shine by Take That.

She did ask for permission and credits take that in her album i believe.

Boulavard of Broken Dreams - Green Day, Life Got Cold - Girls Aloud, Writing To Reach You - Travis and several more rip off Wonderwall.

Pretty musch anything released by Oasis and Led Zeppelin rip someone else off.

Everyone dose is anyway. Some people just rip off more famous songs than others.

e.g. Oasis ripping off Get It On for Cigarettes & Alcohol is just as bad as Zeppelin ripping off Taurus by Spirit but more people know Get It On than Taurus. Plus T-Rex ripped off Chuck Berry for the riff to Get It On and he probably ripped off someone else. It's a never ending element to popular music and in my opinion is pretty vital to it's succes.

i always try to steal lesser known blacks sabbath riffs personally  :thup:

i do like noel, i saw an interview with him once when they'd brought out an album and he got asked 'are there more beatles rip offs on there?' and he says 'oh yeah, and i didn't just stop there, i nicked some from bowie and the stones too, see if you can spot it!'

i always try to steal lesser known blacks sabbath riffs personally  :thup:

i do like noel, i saw an interview with him once when they'd brought out an album and he got asked 'are there more beatles rip offs on there?' and he says 'oh yeah, and i didn't just stop there, i nicked some from bowie and the stones too, see if you can spot it!'

SABBATH ROCK!

Ask Noel who he's ripped off and he'll tell you.

Anyone else spot the similarities between Use Somebody by Kings of Leon and a track by M83. Can't for the life of me think of the name. Will have a look and see if I can find it.

EDIT- [flash=200,200]

Are there any songs that make you think,"f*** me what a scam....that sounds like something else!"

She did ask for permission and credits take that in her album i believe.

Thats like saying,"I couldn't write my own song,so is it ok if i write yours?"