Kilgallon is a filthy mackem

Theregulars

Thought this would be of interest - editing next to one of the guys working from Big League Weekend (I work at SkySports), they interviewed Kevin Blackwell and the producer said that Kilgallon's agreed to sign, not sure whether he's signed a pre-contract or not. This is apparently from Blackwell to the producer, off-camera.

Guest neesy111

Thought this would be of interest - editing next to one of the guys working from Big League Weekend (I work at SkySports), they interviewed Kevin Blackwell and the producer said that Kilgallon's agreed to sign, not sure whether he's signed a pre-contract or not. This is apparently from Blackwell to the producer, off-camera.

if there was anyone i would sign in january, he would be top of the list

Guest palnese

Messi for me, but yes, would be a good signing. Colo gone then?

Guest Roger Kint

Unless we are actually buying him in January is that not tapping up?

Not sure whether he is good enough for Premier League football mind, only seen him a few times tbh

Guest neesy111

maybe, he's on 75k a week, simply not worth it in this division

don`t think he`d stand up to the physical rigours of the Championship tbh

Ashley will probably sell Taylor or Colo for £7-10m, but Kilgallon for £2m and pocket the rest or do a repeat of last season inspired transfer dealings,  sell tayls or colo for £7-10m but will be on tick but the initial £2m we get will be paid upfront to Sheff U for Kilgallon.

Sheffield Utd fans will be pleased as they say he has basically stopped playing for them since he decided he was going to leave.  Did the same at Leeds apparently.  They rate him but now can't wait to see the back of him.

Ashley will probably sell Taylor or Colo for £7-10m, but Kilgallon for £2m and pocket the rest or do a repeat of last season inspired transfer dealings,  sell tayls or colo for £7-10m but will be on tick but the initial £2m we get will be paid upfront to Sheff U for Kilgallon.

I don't think Ashley will sell Taylor but Colo is on big wages so he would probably jump at the chance of to get him out.

I don't think Ashley will sell Taylor but Colo is on big wages so he would probably jump at the chance of to get him out.

i still think he'll sell anyone who he gets a decent price for.

i still think he'll sell anyone who he gets a decent price for.

They don't have to go though.

Guest Roger Kint

I hope Ashley stops make monumental mistakes in transfer windows, not only for the sake of the club but also to stop the endlessly depressing attitude about it on here, do people get kicks out of it? :undecided:

this is good news, but with two conditions:

1. he's not here to replace taylor/colo

2. the price is right.

he's fine for this level, but I'd be worried about him in the Premiership....not that we've a reputation for great Premiership defenders!

Maybe not, but I'd put him in the same boat as Nolan in terms of his unreasonable wages being justified by performances. Whatever the flaws, the current defense is miles better with Coloccini than without, and that defense is the main reason why we're sitting top of the table. Is it really worth rocking the boat just to save a few million?

Guest neesy111

Maybe not, but I'd put him in the same boat as Nolan in terms of his unreasonable wages being justified by performances. Whatever the flaws, the current defense is miles better with Coloccini than without, and that defense is the main reason why we're sitting top of the table. Is it really worth rocking the boat just to save a few million?

sorry how can you justify someone on 75k a week in the championship

no-one in this team should be on more than 30k full stop

Totally hypothetical and very unlikely but if selling Colo enabled us to do the following:

Sol Campbell on a free

Kilgallon - £2.5m

Skjelbred on loan

Kris Commons - £3m

Ashley's pocket - £2m

If selling Colo or Jonas enables us to strenthen in 3-4 other departments I think it's worth doing