The N-0nline forum thread....

madras

....in which we can discuss the forum.

being relativly new to this place i've just discovered on the forum title page there is a bit at the bottom which when you click on it,it shows what folk on here are doing......how long has that been there ?. i found it on sunday and who the fuck prints off pages of the rubbish spouted on here ?

The Who's Online list has been here as long as the forum has existed in its current format and probably longer.

Those guests you refer are bots (ie computer search engines like Google and Yahoo) trawling the links on the forum.

You may wish to read Mowen's thread from the other week.

The Who's Online list has been here as long as the forum has existed in its current format and probably longer.

Those guests you refer are bots (ie computer search engines like Google and Yahoo) trawling the links on the forum.

You may wish to read Mowen's thread from the other week.

do the bots print the pages out ?

Btw (and I've said this about a hundred times now so I don't know how you've missed it) the bots are often an excellent way of killing time by checking out some of the random old threads they trawl.

Btw (and I've said this about a hundred times now so I don't know how you've missed it) the bots are often an excellent way of killing time by checking out some of the random old threads they trawl.

When I'm at work and I'm on the 'chat' section, I quite often click page 30 or page 80 or whatever and click whatever thread takes my fancy.  It's educational.

The day that Dave is somehow toppled, and is no longer the poster with the most posts is the day that the apocalypse strikes Mother Earth and we enter Armageddon. The earth will freeze over and it will be up to a dinosaur Dave to re-discover the internet and fight the evil lord who surpassed Dave.

I'm miles behind this lady.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=962086

The day that Dave is somehow toppled, and is no longer the poster with the most posts is the day that the apocalypse strikes Mother Earth and we enter Armageddon.  The earth will freeze over and it will be up to a dinosaur Dave to re-discover the internet and fight the evil lord who surpassed Dave.

:lol:  Was just about to tell you it was a lass but you edited it.

The day that Dave is somehow toppled, and is no longer the poster with the most posts is the day that the apocalypse strikes Mother Earth and we enter Armageddon.  The earth will freeze over and it will be up to a dinosaur Dave to re-discover the internet and fight the evil lord who surpassed Dave.

yeah, but she looks like she's on a forum for people who actually don't have a life.  This place, on the other hand, is an internet hotspot for the best high-brow sporting, political, cultural and religious debates.

why was the worst movies thread locked ?

not too interested in the thread but curious as to why ?

How come the "Worst movies of all time"-thread has been locked?

Nowt in the moderation log; Otter must have locked it.

Normally if a thread is locked without reason it's me pressing the button by mistake on my iphone.

I once managed to split a thread by hitting a succession of wrong buttons when I was drunk.

Normally if a thread is locked without reason it's me pressing the button by mistake on my iphone.

I once managed to split a thread by hitting a succession of wrong buttons when I was drunk.

Then we must ask, "Can you be trusted to wield such power responsibly?"

It's like giving Mr. Bean superpowers.

Guest lankybellwipe

I have to say, I don't know the reason......... relative newbies, or seasonal mood, but I think at the moment things are damn fine around here like! There hasn't been a decent argument around here since 'Flouncegate' and Maybe Delima has encouraged some 'sting in the tail' atmosphere, but I just get the feeling we have a crowd with a very mixed bag of attitude, emotion and expression that makes most posts looked forward to!!

I have to say, I don't know the reason......... relative newbies, or seasonal mood, but I think at the moment things are damn fine around here like! There hasn't been a decent argument around here since 'Flouncegate' and Maybe Delima has encouraged some 'sting in the tail' atmosphere, but I just get the feeling we have a crowd with a very mixed bag of attitude, emotion and expression that makes most posts looked forward to!!

Aye it's been canny.  What's 'Flouncegate'?

Guest lankybellwipe

Canny?  CANNY!! I had respect for you Intercom.................... GONE!!!

Certain (2) forum favourites may (should) fill you in!!  O0

Canny?  CANNY!! I had respect for you Intercom.................... GONE!!!

Certain (2) forum favourites may (should) fill you in!!   O0

I was acting cool, said it was canny.  :coolsmiley:  It's been cracking aye - better?  :lol: