How many times do you think about N-O each day?

Neil

Whenever something happens remotely exciting I will think "will mention that on n-o later" done the anecdote thing to but its normally "my mate said/did" just so the 'real life' people don't realise how sad I am.

The saddest thing is when I think of something to do on Microsoft Paint when I'm on the bus/train home from work.

:lol:

I'd like to say we've all been there...

Just to clarify... my job is cra... the bus ride home's bori... I've a very creative min... Aye, I'm a bit of a sad cunt like. 

I really love MS Paint now though, had never played with it since I was about 12.

The saddest thing is when I think of something to do on Microsoft Paint when I'm on the bus/train home from work.

Just to clarify... my job is cra... the bus ride home's bori... I've a very creative min... Aye, I'm a bit of a sad c*** like. 

I really love MS Paint now though, had never played with it since I was about 12.

Don't mock my random internet habits...

I say it's sad but I'd of given said painting thread a go if my MS paint wasn't broken.

Pretty often, especially the pet hates and little things in life, always think I'll post that later. I don't even post that much tbh, its always open on my laptop though so I guess I think about whenever I see the tab open

A bit, not a lot. Whenever I get down about something I'll always think "The people in the mood thread will here about THIS" though, which I guess isn't healthy.

This + when I think of a pet hate or a little thing in life. :snod:

I would estimate that about 60% of the time I actually forget to mention it on here though. :blush:

I always forget pet hates and stupid things my lass has said by the time I get in.

Me too :lol:

And basically as soon as it gets boring at uni, I bring the old iPod Touch out to see if there's been anything fun going on in here.

Just to clarify... my job is cra... the bus ride home's bori... I've a very creative min... Aye, I'm a bit of a sad c*** like. 

Don't mock my random internet habits...

I say it's sad but I'd of given said painting thread a go if my MS paint wasn't broken.

Download Paint.NET, it's free, just a poor mans photoshop with v.good paint tools. It's what I use for these threads.