Worst Movies of all Time?

Guest BooBoo

Cast your votes, here:

http://www.empireonline.com/worstmovies/

I voted for Dune. An absolute mess of a film that makes virtually no sense. Plus it just goes on and on. Horrendous.

I also voted for Human Traffic (embarrassing Trainspotting wannabe film with ecstacy instead of heroin) and Things to Do Before You're 30, which has to be seen to realise how bad it is.

'Zoolander' is awful.

'The Dukes Of Hazzard' was one of the worst films I've seen.

'Highlander 2 The Quickening' is terrible. It's the only sequel I know which changes the story of the original i.e. the immortals are no longer human but actually come from an alien planet. A fact the characters didn't seem to know or didn't think it was worth mentioning in the first film.

Gumbo

Did you not like the bit with the gay dwarf? That's Harry Hill's favourite part.

Guest firetotheworks

I generally dont watch films that are rated poorly so I dunno, but of the ones that was rated highly I'd have to say that the remake of The Producer's is probably the worst film I've seen. Absolutely shit on every level.

Cast your votes, here:

http://www.empireonline.com/worstmovies/

I voted for Dune. An absolute mess of a film that makes virtually no sense. Plus it just goes on and on. Horrendous.

I also voted for Human Traffic (embarrassing Trainspotting wannabe film with ecstacy instead of heroin) and Things to Do Before You're 30, which has to be seen to realise how bad it is.

i enjoyed Human Traffic actually, i wouldnt say it wants to be Trainspotting as much as something like saturday night fever. it's about escapism and generally positive, trainspotting's much much darker.

The really shit ones, I haven't seen. In fact, almost no one has seen the really, really shit ones.

Freddy Got Fingered was bloody terrible. Bangkok Dangerous with Nick Cage was also completely shit and utterly bloody ludicrous.

and by the way the 'worst film of all time' is never gonna be anything with a budget for advertising so hardly anyone will have seen it. it'll be something like The Covent, The Survivalist or pretty much anything on the Nigerian Movies channel , or Harry Potter O0