Jay Jay Sea....... What's Your Standpoint?

Guest lankybellwipe

Guest lankybellwipe

Here is one of the few guys who leaves me quoting a hysterics smiley most of the time!!

Is he a complete lunatic? Is a hell of an actor........... Larflan (See Running Man script)

Question... If you saw a gentleman, circling the Monument, wearing a sandwich board reading "Hello, my name is Jay Jay Sea, will you be my friend?"  Would you hurry on over and shake the guys hand, or would you dash for the safety of the Eldon Square entrance?

I HAVE to be honest, I am completely clueless here!!

Not trying to take away any credits JJS's humour thoroughly deserves.

And just Delima being at his cretin best one more time.

I find it disheartening others laughing at JJS's violent, rape, murdorous "joke"/"humour", or laughing at JJS's self confessed real life rape/sexual abuse/violence history, while at the same time the same "others" cannot stomach a proper, reasoned discussion on sexual abuse and bestiality.

The whole fiasco speaks volume about the quality of posters here.

Guest toonlass

I find it disheartening others laughing at JJS's violent, rape, murdorous "joke"/"humour", or laughing at JJS's self confessed real life rape/sexual abuse/violence history, while at the same time the same "others" cannot stomach a proper, reasoned discussion on sexual abuse and bestiality.

:doh:

:doh:

He has a valid point, even if it is the wrong one. Why be condescending? Or have we all descended into Delima-bashing and race to be the first one to reject his latest posting, regardless of content?

???

I fear the legend of JayJaySea is being diminished by the constant media attention, someone is bound to try and unmask him a la Wormy-gate

He was actually at the first ever red/blue NOFC game, smoking a tab on the touchline. I don't know if Mick spoke to him or not (as he was there taking photos at the side) but I was only told it was him when I got home.

That makes me both honoured and quite creeped out that I was so close to the bloke whilst wearing shorts.

Go back to russia.

He boring and repetitve IMO.

Some posters try to be like him and are very boring and repetitive, I like JJC on the whole (I said whole NOT hole!), sometimes his posts go on a bit too long and I give up on them but he does what he does a lot better than anyone else.

Guest thefishman

I heard he was a single civil servant, who also was a steward at the toon and also played blackout crew records to mongs in cramlington, all unconfirmed! And yes  ive heard he's very very wierd alsmost perverted and probably called darren, or trevor. 0:

Guest lankybellwipe

I heard he was a single civil servant, who also was a steward at the toon and also played blackout crew records to mongs in cramlington, all unconfirmed! And yes  ive heard he's very very wierd alsmost perverted and probably called darren, or trevor. 0:

Well. The fish seems to remember your slightly unforthcoming anictodes! Is JJC this man? Is JJC a harmless sickophant?  Who knows? Who cares?.............. We all do!! Cos a week without JJ is a week without oxygen!