Respiratory Problems - struggling to get a deep breath

Fugazi

As thread title says, been having this problem for some time now, where I can't breathe in fully, sometimes takes a while before I can take a full breath, also I sometimes have to yawn before I can breathe in fully.

Anyone else had this problem?  Can't find a great deal on the net.

Sounds like AIDS.

My deepest sympathies.

..but he said he loved me.  :aww:

Caring is sharing.

Go to a doctor, man! We don't know who should play in the next game, you're asking us for medical advice?

Could just be some muscle strain in the chest area as well. I had that after a pretty intense week of training,  but it went over by it self after 4-5 days.

If "some time" means a few weeks, I would go to the doctor, but if it's a matter of days, I wouldn't worry just yet.

As thread title says, been having this problem for some time now, where I can't breathe in fully, sometimes takes a while before I can take a full breath, also I sometimes have to yawn before I can breathe in fully.

Anyone else had this problem?  Can't find a great deal on the net.

Sounds like asthma, I've been suffering quite a bit the last few months after years of it not bothering me, i've been having problems with condensation in the bedroom which is causing mould to grow on the coldest wall, seemingly this kills my chest, summit about the spores in the air being really bad for the chest.

Guest lankybellwipe

It's your body telling you you're genetically inferior to the rest of us.

Well................. most of us................ them :blush:

Guest lankybellwipe

It sounds like you're suffering a mini chedda............ sorry, heart attack for a few weeks man! Concentrate on the chest area, and batter yourself daft. If your struggling to find the full effect, do a King Kong impression........... in the stweet!! That way, if you don't manage it, your nieghbours will  O0