Ryanair - Mastercard Prepaid

Karjala

Anybody got a Mastercard Prepaid?

Ryanair are changing the card which they won't charge customers for using, from the Visa Electron to Mastercard Prepaid. Just looking about tho, it seems these Prepaid's cost to have, either a one-off charge to open, or a monthly fee! Eh?!

Surely it's about time Ryanair got a right royal fucking off the authorities. I'm amazed anyone actually flies with the cunts, I know they're cheap, but so are skagheads and you wouldn't ride a skaghead to Rome, would you!?!

Surely it's about time Ryanair got a right royal fucking off the authorities. I'm amazed anyone actually flies with the cunts, I know they're cheap, but so are skagheads and you wouldn't ride a skaghead to Rome, would you!?!

Cheap, and they've never lost my luggage or cancelled/severely delayed one of my flights/caused me to miss a connection (unlike SleazyJet). They're also the only airline that flies direct from the UK to the airport I need most frequently.

Did I mention they're cheap?

Cheap, and they've never lost my luggage or cancelled/severely delayed one of my flights/caused me to miss a connection (unlike SleazyJet). They're also the only airline that flies direct from the UK to the airport I need most frequently.

Did I mention they're cheap?

I'm not sure, but I definitely did.