Messi wins the Golden Ball

Village Idiot

Talk about a surprise. Anyway, here's the full list, utterly predictable in its first spots:

1 MESSI (473)

2 C. Ronaldo (233)

3 Xavi (170)

4 Iniesta (149)

5 Etoo (75)

6 Kaká (58)

7 Ibrahimovic (50)

8 Rooney (35)

9 Drogba (33)

10 Gerrard (32)

11 F. Torres (22)

12 Cesc (13)

13 Dzeko (12)

14 Giggs (11)

15 Henry (9)

16 Casillas, Luis Fabiano y Vidic (8)

19 Forlán (7)

20 Gourcouff (6)

21 Arshavin, Julio César y Lampard (5)

24 Maicon (4)

25 Diego (3)

26 Terry y Villa (2)

28 Ribéry y Yaya Touré (1)

I'm sorry but the fact Villa is that far down compared to some of that utter dross is ridiculous. What does the lad have to do to get the credit he deserves?

Reach the later stages of the Champion's League. That's all there is to the Ballon d'Or lately, really.

I'm sorry but the fact Villa is that far down compared to some of that utter dross is ridiculous. What does the lad have to do to get the credit he deserves?

Utter dross?  :lol:

In comparison to Villa, yes. Dzeko? Having an absolute laugh. Giggs? again a load of shite. Forlan? Henry? Vidic? Basically the majority from Fabregas down are laughable compared to Villa.

Utter dross?  :lol:

In comparison to Villa, yes. Dzeko? Having an absolute laugh. Giggs? again a load of s****. Forlan? Henry? Vidic? Basically the majority from Fabregas down are laughable compared to Villa.

I agree those players aren't anywhere near Villa tbh.

Anyone else have a Coca Cola soccerball from the Italia 90 World Cup? If you collected 50 ringpulls you could send away for a golden ball. More interesting than this predictable bore fest.

Anyone else have a Coca Cola soccerball from the Italia 90 World Cup? If you collected 50 ringpulls you could send away for a golden ball. More interesting than this predictable bore fest.

Should they give it to someone less deserving to spice things up?  :lol: