Ms Dynamite Taken Out By ACDC.

BlufPurdi

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=24873&in_page_id=7&in_a_source=

Ms Dynamite in high-speed TV crash

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Award-winning singer Ms Dynamite is recovering after a terrifying 100mph car crash while filming the finale for Sky One's The Race.

Fellow celebrity contestant Brian Johnson - lead singer of rock group AC/DC - clipped the back of Ms Dynamite's race car at Silverstone circuit in Northamptonshire, sending it spinning out of control.

A Sky One spokesman said the high-speed collision this afternoon sent Ms Dynamite's Formula Ford spinning down the track for about 50 metres (54 yards) before it eventually came to a halt.

Paramedics were quickly on the scene and the singer - who was described as conscious and talking - was treated at the track's medical centre.

The spokesman said the R&B star had been airlifted to Northampton General Hospital as a precautionary measure, but had not suffered any serious injuries.

Ms Dynamite is the second celebrity to be injured while taking part in the reality show.

Last Tuesday, Ingrid Tarrant - the estranged wife of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? host Chris Tarrant - was treated by paramedics at Silverstone after flipping a £150,000 three-tonne truck upside down.

The spokesman said Ms Dynamite's accident happened during the filming of the show's finale.

"The contestants were on lap four of 25 when Brian Johnson's wheel clipped the back of Ms Dynamite's car causing it to spin down the track for about 50 metres (54 yards) before it came to a halt," he said. "It was quite a violent collision, but the paramedics were straight on the scene. She was conscious and talking and seemed to be OK. She doesn't appear to have any serious injuries, but she is bound to be very shaken."

The spokesman said Ms Dynamite's car could have been travelling in excess of 100mph when the accident happened on the circuit's home straight.

Had to report this, go Brian Johnson!

She's not injured, so I can take the piss, and laugh, OK. :lol:

May I also add, what a ridiculous concept for a show.  I fucking hate our country and its insane obsession with "celebrity".  How I yearn for some original.

Guest Toon Sarnie

Complete knacker. :fool1:

And the lass that "swallowed " the toothbrush?, She may have a career ahead of her. snoopy.gif

Guest Toon Sarnie

Complete knacker. :fool1:

And the lass that "swallowed " the toothbrush?, She may have a career ahead of her. snoopy.gif

is that a man in your ava?

blueeek.gif

You talking to me? :confused:

It's just another shit idea though.  "Hmm, what can we do this time to get the same bunch of washed up celebrities back on the TV to re-launch their careers.  We've done football, we've put them in BB, the jungle, we've done 'the games', I know!  We'll make the drive cars about, what a WICKED idea." :roll:

Guest Toon Sarnie

Which one would it be? The one with the crackin norks or the other one with the crackin norks?

That one on the right.

It looks like a freakish man has popped his head on top of a tit heavy statue.

So, you wouldn't if she offered then? :confused: