N-Online throughout theworld.

madras

So how many countries are represented on here then. seems strange that we have norwegians,swedes but no icelandics.

come on then, what country are you giving us ?

I'll kick off and claim England.

(I'll guess at 37 different countries)

I have viewed this forum from Holland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Italy and Spain.  I'll claim any of them if no-one else does just to bump up the numbers and make ourselves look mint.  Surely Disco Des can also add some exotic locations?

Think we have genuine posters from all those countries, though.

I have viewed this forum from Holland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Italy and Spain.  I'll claim any of them if no-one else does just to bump up the numbers and make ourselves look mint.  Surely Disco Des can also add some exotic locations?

Think we have genuine posters from all those countries, though.

downer

If we're going down that route I'll bung in Greece, Mexico and Aruba - posted from all

If we're going down that route I'll bung in Greece, Mexico and Aruba - posted from all

no non nein niet....its going on place of residence.