good with numbers and %?

Dokko

IF i've got 58% in a module worth 20% overall, how much do i need to pass (40%) from the remaining 80% assignment?

My brain is fried with PHP and OOP, my decent start is now just a little bit of help to hopefully passing this fuking bullshit module.

:weep:

IF i've got 58% in a module worth 20% overall, how much do i need to pass (40%) from the remaining 80% assignment?

My brain is fried with PHP and OOP, my decent start is now just a little bit of help to hopefully passing this fuking bullshit module.

i think that 58% is 11.6% of your overall total.

Cheers bud,

So I need 29%?

Ugh,  :lol:

Can't believe i've been reduced to this already.  :lol:

Cheers bud,

So I need 29%?

Ugh,  :lol:

Can't believe i've been reduced to this already.  :lol:

didnt quite understand the second half of your question.

isnt 29% overall, equal to 36% of the remaining marks?

ive lost myself now.

edit.  just seen LLLo reply, so i was right but explained it shit.

Guest WalkervilleMag

What is this for Web Databases ?  CG0119?.  I got 88% in the Practical assignment last year, if you need help with it ?