Championship Forum

Stifler

Howay people, sign up, this poor bloke has went to all the effort, getting information on all the clubs, just one or 2 posts a day would help, I mean apart from all of his start up posts, I'm the only person to actually of posted on there, just give him a few posts untill it gets up and running. No reason why some of you can't keep up to date with here, and there tomorrow when the match is on. I know theirs other fans from other clubs on here aswell, so if you can, pass the message along so the other clubs can involved.

tbh, and I mean no offense, just some constructive critisism: the skin and layout of the forum is just ugly. It's not pleasing on the eye at all and I don't fancy staring at that for too long.

If he can get it to not hurt my eyes, I'd be more than willing to timeshare my nonsense with that forum for a while as the idea in general ain't that bad, but now it just looks like something on the Internet  from 10 years ago.

Also I don't like forums that have so many subsections... wouldn't the point of a Championship forum be to have fans of all teams commenting on everything?

Having parts for all teams is just sectioning fans.

looks cool with all the crests on the forum.

"Founded: 1892" 

"Very soon they changed their name to Newcastle United and also changed their red and white colours to the now famous black'n'white stripes. They were elected to the Football League in 1893 and started on over a century of incident"

Hmm thats something many folk dont realise!

There any drawings of the 2 kits from the former merged clubs?

looks cool with all the crests on the forum.

"Founded: 1892" 

"Very soon they changed their name to Newcastle United and also changed their red and white colours to the now famous black'n'white stripes. They were elected to the Football League in 1893 and started on over a century of incident"

Hmm thats something many folk dont realise!

There any drawings of the 2 kits from the former merged clubs?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Kit_shorts.svg/100px-Kit_shorts.svg.png

bigchris posted the link in here, has 'blade' informed other boards as it seems like a very good idea but with little uptake so far ?

Blade has as I'm aware of, or is about to inform other boards about this, however he does have to go throough thr process of finding 2-3 message boards of each club, registering with them, doing the threads for it etc. I came across the forum by an advertisement on another forum I go on (non football), and offerd to give him a little hand on the NUFC front, I've also advertised it on other other cities forums (again nothing to do with footall), but yeah he has a long way to go. I know GG is a Watford fan, and maybe there is more fans of different Campionship teams on here, so I think here is a good advertisement for it, hopefully GG might go onto a Watford forum and mention it, etc, creating a domino effect. I have no dubt it will be a success, it just needs that exposure, so if anyone on here knows fans of other championship team, then it would be a great help to point them in the direction of the forum.