Flashbacks....ever fuckin had 'em? I fuckin have....

Jay Jay Sea

Playing some online poker and that cunt, Dec, from Sqaure-headed cunt and Dec, those kidders that host that 'I'm a cunt and get me out of here', is on the TV in the background. So I see that Dec and then I have a genuine flashback.  I was in town, bout 15 years ago, at a bus stop opposite the Central Station, approx 4.00 p.m. and the little cunt, Dec, walks past me. Immediately I think of Byker Grove and some rap shit he did but I'm young at 18 and he's 'famous'.  I still recall the day....and it's just shown itself to me.  Point is this.....on that day, if I had just snapped, at the bus stop, charged at him, ploughed a 12" blade into his heart, there would be no I'm a celeb, etc, etc...maybe.  i could have changed the shit we watch on TV. I could have eliminated the little fucker from our TV. Anyway, I could have shaped what we watch.  I could have killed him there and then and be out now. Imagine.  Turning on a celeb and killing them.  Anyway....a missed opportunity. 

Playing some online poker and that cunt, Dec, from Sqaure-headed cunt and Dec, those kidders that host that 'I'm a cunt and get me out of here', is on the TV in the background. So I see that Dec and then I have a genuine flashback.  I was in town, bout 15 years ago, at a bus stop opposite the Central Station, approx 4.00 p.m. and the little cunt, Dec, walks past me. Immediately I think of Byker Grove and some rap shit he did but I'm young at 18 and he's 'famous'.  I still recall the day....and it's just shown itself to me.  Point is this.....on that day, if I had just snapped, at the bus stop, charged at him, ploughed a 12" blade into his heart, there would be no I'm a celeb, etc, etc...maybe.  i could have changed the shit we watch on TV. I could have eliminated the little fucker from our TV. Anyway, I could have shaped what we watch.  I could have killed him there and then and be out now. Imagine.  Turning on a celeb and killing them.   Anyway....a missed opportunity. 

Oh,the irony of 19 years next Tuesday.

Playing some online poker and that cunt, Dec, from Sqaure-headed cunt and Dec, those kidders that host that 'I'm a cunt and get me out of here', is on the TV in the background. So I see that Dec and then I have a genuine flashback.  I was in town, bout 15 years ago, at a bus stop opposite the Central Station, approx 4.00 p.m. and the little cunt, Dec, walks past me. Immediately I think of Byker Grove and some rap shit he did but I'm young at 18 and he's 'famous'.  I still recall the day....and it's just shown itself to me.  Point is this.....on that day, if I had just snapped, at the bus stop, charged at him, ploughed a 12" blade into his heart, there would be no I'm a celeb, etc, etc...maybe.  i could have changed the shit we watch on TV. I could have eliminated the little fucker from our TV. Anyway, I could have shaped what we watch.  I could have killed him there and then and be out now. Imagine.  Turning on a celeb and killing them.   Anyway....a missed opportunity. 

29 shirley?

now that is quite a Flash back John.

29 shirley?

I'm getting old...you're right of course.