All I want for Christmas is...

Chrissy Bee

I've asked for one of those SJP manager/coach stadium jackets - the heavy puffy ones; going in the sale for like £50-60 or something. Think they look fantastic. Alternatively, the cheaper England one that the players wear when walking out of the tunnel.

Guest Heneage

Why on earth would you take your iPod out with you?

Because he often goes out alone, so instead of being bothered by other people and having to talk to friends, he just goes straight to the dancefloor, puts his ultimate dancehall heaven megamix on and just starts dancing.

I bring my iPod out with me like.

Aye, essential on the way home like :nods:

Do you not just get a taxi home?

Sometimes, depends how close to the tube I am and when the next one leaves. If I'm close to the tube and it leaves within a few minutes, it's often quicker than a taxi, and it doesn't cost me anything.

Guest Heneage

Sometimes, depends how close to the tube I am and when the next one leaves. If I'm close to the tube and it leaves within a few minutes, it's often quicker than a taxi, and it doesn't cost me anything.

Wow do Tubes in Sweden run till 2-3 am? Buses to mine stop at 1045. :lol:

Wow do Tubes in Sweden run till 2-3 am? Buses to mine stop at 1045. :lol:

Runs all night here on weekends, though only twice an hour. Stops at 1 am on weekdays.