Amanda Knox not guilty again

Guest BooBoo

Interesting and prolonged case but American Amanda Knox found guilty of the murder in Italy of British girl Meredith Kercher. 25 years in an Italian prison. Hard time but justice done IMO.

Who gives a shit as long as you can't understand what they're saying.

Aye, she could look at it positively: at least she'll definitely be fluent by the time she gets out.

Might she get deported to serve it in a US jail ?

Guest kingdawson

Sorry but why the hell did the African guy get 30 years for being an accomplice and she gets 25 for actually killing her?

Guest kingdawson

Knox also lied and said another African guy was the one that killed Meredith (who was hot as f*** btw).

Edit :The African guy admitted his guilt from day one and still gets 4 years more than a liar who actually stuck the knife in :rolleyes:

Guest Heneage

Knox also lied and said another African guy was the one that killed Meredith (who was hot as f*** btw).

Edit :The African guy admitted his guilt from day one and still gets 4 years more than a liar who actually stuck the knife in :rolleyes:

Because he didn't even 'Play the game.' No fun= longer sentence.

Speaking of racist, American TV are going to be all over this.  Her miserable annoying friends whining about injustice because the trial wasn't in America, her parents holding candlelight vigils, etc etc.  Because third world Italian courts had the audacity to convict a rich white girl of murder.

One look at that bitch tells me all I need to know. 

http://trollydolly.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Fatal-Attraction_l.jpg

If this case was held in the UK or USA it would never of got to court, and if it did, it would of been thrown out. All of the case was based on police officers theory, all the forensic evidence was little, and couldn't prove the murder weapon, and the one they came closest to was a knife that all the house mates had access to for cooking food, which did have Knox's finger prints on, but was very faint, fainter then other members of the house they shared.

I'm not saying she didn't do it, we will never know who actually did, I'm just saying the surposed evidence to put her away was not real evidence and she should not be locked up because of a theory, Communism works in theory.

Anyway, she has looks to die for.

This is a wrong verdict and says more about the Italian justice system than anything else.

There was no evidense FFS - it was all conjecture.

I don;t believ she was rich either. Her parents have gone skint in attempt to get her an adequate defense.