Call of Duty effecting the Elderly...

Dokko

Medal Of Dishonour: War Fake's Walk Of Shame

9:34am UK, Saturday December 05, 2009

David Williams, Sky News Online

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2009/Dec/Week1/15492145.jpg

The hunt is on for a fake war hero who marched on Remembrance Day with more than a dozen medals and SAS badges earned across a half century of British conflict.

Thousands of well-wishers cheered the fraudster on as he walked among a host of genuine former troops during the parade in Bedworth, Warwickshire, on November 11.

He wore the Distinguished Service Order and Military Cross - and also had campaign medals stretching from World War Two to the Gulf.

Military experts said it would have been "impossible" for one man to have been decorated with all the honours.

Both the order and range of the 17 medals are said to have exposed him.

He apparently fled the parade after being challenged by one of the march organisers.

Angry war veterans now hope to name and shame him.

Craic is though some of them could be his, some could be his fathers and grandfathers, and he's wearing them with pride to remember then.

Or it could be he's just bought a load of second hand medals and wants some attention and free tea and scones.

I think it may be bias, but i know that that Philip Laing guy is a nice guy and apparently he was woken up and told to pee on that memorial. I know that doesn't make it any better but he was very drunk!

I just think if that guy with the medals is some kind of attention whore who wants to live off something other people have done!

Guest firetotheworks

Craic is though some of them could be his, some could be his fathers and grandfathers, and he's wearing them with pride to remember then.

Or it could be he's just bought a load of second hand medals and wants some attention and free tea and scones.

I was thinking that, I wouldn't dare challenge anyone on such a thing either.