Emirates

Stifler

I've heard a little rumour that Arsenal's sponser Emirates are considering sponsering us from next year and replacing Northern Rock. They are hoping the move will increase travel from Newcastle International airport with the airline which has said previously thatit's success at Newcastle International airport is more popular then they orignally thought it would be.

Very good sponser if true but i'll doubt they'll want to sponser a a championship club.

Depends on how good we look to be in the Premier League next season, which right now is almost guaranteed.

I've heard a little rumour that Arsenal's sponser Emirates are considering sponsering us from next year and replacing Northern Rock. They are hoping the move will increase travel from Newcastle International airport with the airline which has said previously thatit's success at Newcastle International airport is more popular then they orignally thought it would be.

Doesn't surprise me - Newcastle airport has been screaming for input from major airlines.

Typical it hasn't come from British or Yank airlines though isn't it ?

Mates at work are trying to book in with Emirates to link in with going further afield, and still using Newcastle.

will arsenal be told by emirates not to rip our arses out when we play them?

Brilliant players but nearly as bad as Liverpool with players feeling sorry for themselves instead of knuckling down.

When I come back to the UK from Oz, I normally fly Emirates directly to London or Glasgow where I have family. However, next christmas, we are flying directly into Newcastle. I lioke Emirates. The stewardesses are drop dead gorgeous and it is always good to have a stop over in Dubai.

Has there ever been an organisation that has sponsored 2x Prem clubs at once?  NTL where sponsoring a few clubs at one point, but different leagues.

My £££ is still on Greggs for the new sponsor.  :snod:

playing at the...Its the way we bake it,that makes it@St James Park/steakbake stadium in association with sportsdirect.com

When I come back to the UK from Oz, I normally fly Emirates directly to London or Glasgow where I have family. However, next christmas, we are flying directly into Newcastle. I lioke Emirates. The stewardesses are drop dead gorgeous and it is always good to have a stop over in Dubai.

Yes, we used them this year when we flew into Newcastle via Dubai from Perth - very good timings on the return to UK, hardly any jet-lag, and avoiding Heathrow is worth the extra hundred dollars or so.

Have used BA, QANTAS, Malaysia & Singapore and Emirates stands up really well although I think Singapore has the edge on food ; Malaysia has the best stop-over at KL for comfort & convenience...as for the hostesses, most of them are attractive...!

Emirates does swing it because of being able to fly into Newcastle.

It cannot be a bad thing if they DO sponsor the club.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Would be a great sponsor and it would show that as a brand we still command a reasonable amount of respect.

I could imagine us getting something truly cack.  :kinnear: