Glamour model who has legs that go on forever... (SFW)

Gash

Aye, my workplace would be fucking stoked if I spent my day looking at pictures of models in bikinis. Definitely SFW...

Did you think the thread title 'glamour model who has legs that go on forever' was a SFW thread or did you just read the SFW part and like a lemming clicked read thread?  :lol:

:razz:

O0

Aye, my workplace would be fucking stoked if I spent my day looking at pictures of models in bikinis. Definitely SFW...

Did you think the thread title 'glamour model who has legs that go on forever' was a SFW thread or did you just read the SFW part and like a lemming clicked read thread?   :lol:

O0

... Shockingly, it's Sunday morning, so I'm not at work.

You're seemingly arguing that a thread that says SFW, should actually be assumed to be NSFW. This is retarded. You are a retard.

Edit: Oh wait, almost forgot...

O0

Did you think the thread title 'glamour model who has legs that go on forever' was a SFW thread or did you just read the SFW part and like a lemming clicked read thread?   :lol:

O0

... Shockingly, it's Sunday morning, so I'm not at work.

You're seemingly arguing that a thread that says SFW, should actually be assumed to be NSFW. This is retarded. You are a retard.

O0

No I'm saying if looking at women at work on the net is frowned upon, don't click on a thread that obviously contains such material regardless of the SFW pinned on the end.

You must be a dumb fuking piece of shit cunt if you cannot work that one out.

O0

Guest lankybellwipe

A mate sent it me Nixon, don't get excited!

Aye righto, pal.  O0

In referering to him as 'pal' you have lead us to assume he is also your 'mate'. Suggesting therefore, that your attempted slur to his statement of having a mate, is somewhat flawed. It would appear at this juncture, that he has a 'mate' and a 'pal'............ but no marrowbone!

Guest Heneage

A mate sent it me Nixon, don't get excited!

Aye righto, pal.  O0

In referering to him as 'pal' you have lead us to assume he is also your 'mate'. Suggesting therefore, that your attempted slur to his statement of having a mate, is somewhat flawed. It would appear at this juncture, that he has a 'mate' and a 'pal'............ but no marrowbone!

Fuck off.

....Pal