iPhone Apps

Joey

Ok, so i've just ordered myself an iPhne and want to get myself some good apps for it, free preferably (however i've got a £25 gift voucher here so I can stretch it if it's worth it.) Can any of you recommend any good ones? I'm sure it'll come in handy for us that do have them.

Nb. I apologise if this has already been posted however for some reason the search isn't working.

Is the sky sports deal one of those where you have to give card details when you sign up and then after the trial period you automatically start getting billed for it?

Is the sky sports deal one of those where you have to give card details when you sign up and then after the trial period you automatically start getting billed for it?

Aye. £6 a month if you don't cancel.

• 1 year later...
Guest Geordiesned

This thread came up in a search and to be honest I thought there'd be a lot more in it - unless there's another Apps thread elsewhere?

Anyways, I've just downloaded the Photosynth App that let's you make 360 panoramic photos. Works class in my front room and think I'll have to give it a go at the next home match.

Anyone got any Apps they'd recommend?

WorldLens is very useful if you're ever abroad or feel the need to show off. iFitness is the king of fitness/exercise apps. Pzizz Energizer is good if you like that kind of thing. ArtStudio is a decent "paint" app. SkyView is good if you have any vague interest in astronomy. Wikipanion is good for quick access to Wikipedia. IMDB app is useful as well. Obviously, things like the Amazon app are good to have as well if you get a buying-impulse when you're out and about.

This thread came up in a search and to be honest I thought there'd be a lot more in it - unless there's another Apps thread elsewhere?

Anyways, I've just downloaded the Photosynth App that let's you make 360 panoramic photos. Works class in my front room and think I'll have to give it a go at the next home match.

Anyone got any Apps they'd recommend?

I've got Pano which lets you do that.

The RBS app is good, pretty much the 1st and pretty much the only way I keep an eye out on my bank account, they do one for Natwest as well which is the same app but with a different name on it. They are pretty good for those of you who have either one of those banks, not sure if other banks do them as well. I got a letter today saying that they are adding new features to it next month as well.

Traffic rush is a good game as well if you want to kill some time.

The RBS app is good, pretty much the 1st and pretty much the only way I keep an eye out on my bank account, they do one for Natwest as well which is the same app but with a different name on it. They are pretty good for those of you who have either one of those banks, not sure if other banks do them as well. I got a letter today saying that they are adding new features to it next month as well.

How up-to-date is the info on transactions on the banking app Stifler? And does it update the same at weekends?

The fact Barclays is always behind real time is one of the main reasons I'm thinking of moving banks.

How up-to-date is the info on transactions on the banking app Stifler? And does it update the same at weekends?

The fact Barclays is always behind real time is one of the main reasons I'm thinking of moving banks.

Pretty much bang on, obviously point of sale transactions don't come up until it's affected your account which could be a few days. Cash points though is pretty much straight away.

The app will soon let you you move money across to other accounts as well and other shit.