BATHROOMS

Elliottman

Just wonderingif anyone knows he best place to buy a bathroom???

Will be hunting for one in the christmas sales. Was going to get one from B&Q but spoke to a plumber and he reckons to avoid them. Just wondering if anyone know a good place to get a bargain!

Muchas Gracias  :toke:

It doesn't really matter, does it? It's a room where you s***, and wash your balls, so I don't see how it matters what the colours scheme is.

they are pretty expensive, so its best to shop around - hence the thread.

have you got access to trade ?

It doesn't really matter, does it? It's a room where you s***, and wash your balls, so I don't see how it matters what the colours scheme is.

Emmm potentially, where were you going to suggest??

:lol:, I know, I was just being a cock, as usual. I'll ask where we got ours done, see if it was cheap or not.

http://www.bathstore.com/

Any use? They've got a 50% off deal going just now. :dontknow:

aye, i had a look at them, they just seem mega expensive compared to some other places. Theres a couple of online stores which seem cheap, but for some reason i just feel dubios about buying a full bathroom online!

God i hate Bathroom shopping more than  i  hate James Morrison!......... nope, i take that back.

i'll try and find out as i know someone in the trade. they always have places that are trade only.

:lol:, I know, I was just being a cock, as usual. I'll ask where we got ours done, see if it was cheap or not.

cheers fella  O0

i'll try and find out as i know someone in the trade. they always have places that are trade only.

thanks dude!

Have a look in McFarlane's on Coatsworth Road, they have some good stuff in the showroom and can order from various catalogues.  Decent price, they have been there for ever and certainly wouldn't rip you off!