The 'Hmmm, what an extremely retarded dream i had last night' thread.

Steggy

Guest lankybellwipe

I had a geet class dream last night me! You know how most dreams comprise many different little stories, like a shit twilight zone? Well mine was a proper 6 hour epic, like ben hurr, without Charlton Gunsmith, about me being on the run from the filth with marlon out of emmerdale, as suspected terrorists!

I always have the type of dream, where I dream that I rose out of bed, went to the showers, dressed myself and headed out for class. Then I awake and realise that I am still in bed, but it is about time that I should get up. I try to wear the same clothes from the dream though.

Guest firetotheworks

Dreamt I was jogging with Frasier last night and someone laughed and Frasier went 'Some people like to watch the pot drool' in that funny way that he usually says things.

• 1 month later...

Had a strange one last night.

Was in some kind of shop putting posters up in the big window with some of my mates.

I noticed out of the window there were two guys and one lass wearing Sunderland shirts and instinctively shouted "Urggh you horrible Mackems"

Didn't think they'd hear me.

Turned back to grab another poster and they were all stood at the window looking rather pissed off when I turned back to the window  :knuppel2:

Opened the door to apologise and to explain it was just a joke but they were not happy with this and demanded they get some "Chooo” After I asked for a explanation to this word "Choo" it seemed they wanted me to stand still while they kicked me in the balls.

I advised they should just except my apologise and leave it at that (Had a load of big mates in the shop)

One of them then rushed at me and punched me in the face.

We all came running out of the shop and just as I managed to push to the ground the one that hit me I woke up  :angry:

Guest lankybellwipe

I was in the middle of a great dream this morning when I got a text of a lass I know which woke me up.

I know I was really enjoying this dream but can't remember any of it.

Thats right!  You know you had a good dream when you spend half the morning trying to recall it, but don't remeber fuck all!! Must be a subconcious thing!!

Had a really weird one yesterday.

I was in a comedy club with some mates and Shearer and Dowie walk on stage and start doing an act. They aren't very funny although Dowie is much funnier than Shearer  :dowie:. After their act they ask all Man U fans to put their hands up. About 20 people do Shearer tells them to go to the corner of the room, he then asks all Newcastle fans to put their hands up most of us do. He beckons us to him and starts talking tactics. Next thing I know me and the people who were around me in the club are playing football against Man U, the proper Man U Wayne Rooney and all with Shearer screaming at us to break their fucking legs. They kick off, start the game and my alarm wakes me.

Weird  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Was sat on in an armchair, fussing a dog that I've never seen before, when my phone alarm kept going off. Woke up and it really was going off. Love it when stuff from outside incorporates itself into the dream.

That makes you sound like Delima.

Had a really weird one yesterday.

I was in a comedy club with some mates and Shearer and Dowie walk on stage and start doing an act. They aren't very funny although Dowie is much funnier than Shearer  :dowie:. After their act they ask all Man U fans to put their hands up. About 20 people do Shearer tells them to go to the corner of the room, he then asks all Newcastle fans to put their hands up most of us do. He beckons us to him and starts talking tactics. Next thing I know me and the people who were around me in the club are playing football against Man U, the proper Man U Wayne Rooney and all with Shearer screaming at us to break their fucking legs. They kick off, start the game and my alarm wakes me.

Weird  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

:lol:

That is class.

When I was little I used to have the same dream over and over again.

Very short but I'd be messing around playing football then I'd walk into a leisure centre and into the main hall and somebody would try and shoot me from the balcony. I always woke up just before the bullet would have either hit me or missed.

Had that same dream so many times but as I grew up it just stopped.

Was sat on in an armchair, fussing a dog that I've never seen before, when my phone alarm kept going off. Woke up and it really was going off. Love it when stuff from outside incorporates itself into the dream.

That makes you sound like Delima.

:lol:

I deliberetly avoided saying "stroking" for that reason.

Guest firetotheworks

Does anyone else find that they have filth dreams about lasses you know, but don't particularly fancy. Then after the dream you fancy them for a couple of days because of it?

Does anyone else find that they have filth dreams about lasses you know, but don't particularly fancy. Then after the dream you fancy them for a couple of days because of it?

Yes. A lot.  :lol:

Ohhhhh yes! Especially at school. The next morning would become unnecessarily awkward...