Our fans are clearly the best in the land...

Heron

A mackem mate mine keeps claiming most of the seats in the Leazes end are free tickets. He claims Lowick Football club are offered 100 for each game. I assume this is absolute bollocks?

Guest Stephen927

A mackem mate mine keeps claiming most of the seats in the Leazes end are free tickets. He claims Lowick Football club are offered 100 for each game. I assume this is absolute bollocks?

The first three words there should tell you it is. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I paid £25 mine, £25 for my Mothers, £25 for my uncles and £26 for his two kids on the internet for the Leazes end for Sunday so I would love to know where the free tickets are  :coolsmiley:

Guest Haris Vuckic

They always go on about us having loads of schemes and free ticket scheme whereas I - a match goer and fan - have never heard of any apart from one - where 3 seats go to a careworker and to ex druggies.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They normally make things up and fantasise to make themselves feel better, tantamount to people who suffer from a serious inferiority complex.  :yikes:

We're in danger of giving them too much attention.

This. I don't really care what they say or think.

Not doing ourselves any favours, either, with all this self-obsessed "we are the best fans in the universe, ever" wank.

cool down man its just a piss take.

i need some mental soap after reading through that forum, talk about obsessed  :mackems: still can always look forward to them potentially getting relegated after all they ain't that far away points wise from the drop zone

Fewer points than Boro had at same stage last season (I think) and notoriously bad in the second half of seasons.

Oh and a manager who seems to have little else to offer other than blaming refs every week. Hmmm......

Guest Haris Vuckic

From SMB:

"Your attendances have fluctuated between 36k and 49k this season - despite running away with the league, cheap £20 adult tickets, and a number of freebies offered."

:dowie:

http://www.safc.com/page/Tickets

"Cat B: £10 - £27"

:mackems:

They also have to bear in mind that we are in the division below and we have no right to be charging a minimum of £20.

the mackems should also think about their £19 season tickets  for kids before criticising our £20 MATCH TICKETS  ;D

Guest Heneage

They always clutch at straws to explain lower attendances, if it's not 'Sunderland are in the Championship.' It's we have the bigger catchment area. I'm happy for believe whatever they want, and ignore the simple fact we are the bigger club, after all, everybody needs dreams.

Guest toonlass

We're in danger of giving them too much attention.

This. I don't really care what they say or think.

Not doing ourselves any favours, either, with all this self-obsessed "we are the best fans in the universe, ever" wank.

Oh bugger off man. I was taking the piss.  :rolleyes: