Swine Flu Vaccine: Yes or No?

GM

If you were offered it, or if you have already been offered it, would you get the swine flu vaccination?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. If you were offered it, or if you have already been offered it, would you get the swine flu vaccination?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

So, I just can't make my own mind up.

Some folks are saying ridiculous shit about the vaccine (not least that nutcase David Icke) and other slightly more credible folks are saying that it's been rushed through the development process and isn't safe...

...but then you wonder if you're taking too big a risk NOT getting the vaccine if you've been advised (as I have) by your GP to take up the option to get the vaccination jab.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: HELP?!!

I have been offered it, and I will be having it.

And you have no reservations about it?

I believe that the risk of gaining side-effects from the jab is less than the risk that I might actually contract swine flu.

ive had it, arm is really tense and hurts a bit for 2 or 3 days after. i dont know about everyone but i felt a bit tired and rundown for the same amount of time, as if i was getting flu but not showing the symptoms. nothing too extreme though.

We have to decide whether to let the baby have the vaccine. Evidence shows that babies are the most at-risk group of hospitalisation from the virus and suffer the effects worse than other groups. It's a hell of a responsibility to make that decision although he will most probably have it.

Guest Stephen927

Got mine last Wednesday.

Aye, well thanks for sharing.

What about the vaccine?

I got the vaccine last Wednesday you dimwit.

Got mine last Wednesday.

What about the vaccine?

:kasper: Jeeeeezus!!!! Is one of the side effects that you become a passive-aggressive sociopath?

Guest Stephen927

Got mine last Wednesday.

What about the vaccine?

:kasper: Jeeeeezus!!!! Is one of the side effects that you become a passive-aggressive sociopath?

Don't test my patience. I may only have one arm now and only the one good eye, but I am still a valid member of this forum.

Got mine last Wednesday.

What about the vaccine?

Don't test my patience. I may only have one arm now and only the one good eye, but I am still a valid member of this forum.

:spit:

ive had it, arm is really tense and hurts a bit for 2 or 3 days after. i dont know about everyone but i felt a bit tired and rundown for the same amount of time, as if i was getting flu but not showing the symptoms. nothing too extreme though.

That's normal. By giving you the caccine they actually infect you with a small amount of swine flu. Not enough to make you terribly sick but enough for your T-Cells and other such thingymabobs in your immune system to recognise it and fight it should you get the real deal. Should pass in a few days.

That's normal. By giving you the caccine they actually infect you with a small amount of swine flu. Not enough to make you terribly sick but enough for your T-Cells and other such thingymabobs in your immune system to recognise it and fight it should you get the real deal. Should pass in a few days.

Not true. It's not a live vaccine so they don't inject any swine flu at all. Any symptoms are not actual flu.