'Miranda' on BBC2

Interpolic

My fucking God.  Honestly this show is terrible.  It's so bad.  But it appears that a lot of people really like it.  Not only that but almost every single broadsheet / reputable TV and culture source rates it.  My boss at work loves it as well but she's a daft twat, so she would.  Me, Kimberley and the hamsters are starting to feel isolated, anti-social and alone.  I feel like I'm going mental.

Look man.  LOOK: 

http://www.comedy.org.uk/guide/tv/miranda_hart_sitcom/press/

Never even watched it. Guess I have a sixth sense, as opposed to common sense!

Thing is mate, we completely detest it yet we're kind of glued to it.  I quite enjoy getting riled over it.  It's just so bad that you sit watching it open-mouthed, it's compelling.

Guest lankybellwipe

Thing is mate, we completely detest it yet we're kind of glued to it.  I quite enjoy getting riled over it.  It's just so bad that you sit watching it open-mouthed, it's compelling.

Well if it's as good as DOND, I'll ha ve to watch it next time............... for sure!! :pow:

I can't believe you can do it. I can't get past the 5 minute mark, it's horrifying. How did this unfunny cunt get her own tv show and lanky is still stuck on youtube?

Guest Heneage

Is this the one with the cleaner from 'Not Going Out' ?

Yes.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1272/hart.jpg

I've just been sick in my mouth.

Guest lankybellwipe

Is this the one with the cleaner from 'Not Going Out' ?

Yes.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1272/hart.jpg

I've just been sick in my mouth.

;D

Guest lankybellwipe

I can't believe you can do it. I can't get past the 5 minute mark, it's horrifying. How did this unfunny cunt get her own tv show and lanky is still stuck on youtube?

Unfortunately mate  :-[

My suspiscions have been approved, stamped, and confirmed.............. I am a really ugly bastard!!    :weep:

Guest lankybellwipe

She used to play a similar character (the dopey cleaner) in Not Going Out (with Lee Mack and Tim Vine) but she was actually passably funny in that. This show is an utter abortion.

So is Lee Mack. Way too over confident and in love with himself!

Guest Heneage

She used to play a similar character (the dopey cleaner) in Not Going Out (with Lee Mack and Tim Vine) but she was actually passably funny in that. This show is an utter abortion.

Wait Not Going Out was a comedy? I thought it was a gritty drama.

Wait Not Going Out was a comedy? I thought it was a gritty drama.

It was pretty much Lee Mack's stand-up routine condensed into a sitcom. The jokes were predictable and at times not great, but I loved it. Pretty much like a panto without all the childish shouting, and a bit more grown-up.

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0021.gif

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a191479/bbc-hands-second-series-to-miranda.html

BBC hands second series to 'Miranda'

Miranda Hart has confirmed that the BBC has recommissioned Miranda for a second series.

Based on the semi-autobiographical writing of comedy actress Hart, the series follows her public school background, agoraphobic tendencies and attempts at dating.

Writing on her Twitter, the 36-year-old comedienne thanked fans for their support and said that she is looking forward to the new run.

"Thanks so much for all the lovely tweets last night and yes, pleased to say, the Beeb has said yes to a second series for next year," she wrote.

The final instalment of the six-episode first series aired on BBC Two last night.

Fucking fuck off. I've worked out why I always catch at least a few seconds of it now, it's on straight after the best programme on TV.

University Challenge?

:dowie:

Yep. The only thing that's on at the moment I make a point of watching if I'm in. Got 11 this week, pleasing.

Fucking love Paxman on it too. Great show.