Noise

Heron

Try direct.gov - there may be some advice on there.

Also if it's a leasehold property there should be a clause in the lease, but you'd need to obtain a copy.

Edit.. tbf there could also be something similar on a freehold property, but again you'd need to check.

Scottish legislation which (surprisingly enough) doesn't apply in England.

Correct. What's your point?

Self evident.

Not at all, it was an example, as made really fucking obvious by the 'Council dependent afaik' comment. There were also no other comments providing any help whatsoever. So go crawl back under your fucking rock fatty.

Try direct.gov - there may be some advice on there.

Also if it's a leasehold property there should be a clause in the lease, but you'd need to obtain a copy.

Edit.. tbf there could also be something similar on a freehold property, but again you'd need to check.

Ive got a lease hold and there is a clause in mine which says the noise needs to be kept down between 11-7 i think.

heza  just turn your shite down and let the nighbours get some sleep. you're coming over like a right twat wanting to quote legislation at them just so you can blast your drum and bass to annoy. not very civil,not very civil at all.

Scottish legislation which (surprisingly enough) doesn't apply in England.

Correct. What's your point?

Self evident.

Not at all, it was an example, as made really fucking obvious by the 'Council dependent afaik' comment. There were also no other comments providing any help whatsoever. So go crawl back under your fucking rock fatty.

Woah, woah, woah there tiger! Simmer! :lol:

I was simply stating a fact, i.e. that there's different legislation in place north of the border. I wasn't having a go at you or attacking you or anything.

Thank fuck you're not my neighbour.

aw man, looks like you lot had some fun in this thread today and i missed the chance to s*** stir.

i was just stokeing it up nicely when i had to go and watch a shit play.

;D

Andy Carrol

or a play that was shit?

aw man, looks like you lot had some fun in this thread today and i missed the chance to s*** stir.

i was just stokeing it up nicely when i had to go and watch a s*** play.

;D

Andy Carrol

or a play that was s***?

the latter. dialogue i've heard year after year, cast forgetting their lines and thinking it funny to just point at each other in blame and a set that was frankly childish. the audience didn't help by standing most of the time and waving at the cast.

i was just stokeing it up nicely when i had to go and watch a s*** play.

;D

Andy Carrol

or a play that was s***?

the latter. dialogue i've heard year after year, cast forgetting their lines and thinking it funny to just point at each other in blame and a set that was frankly childish. the audience didn't help by standing most of the time and waving at the cast.

lmao, i did the same myself this week. Except my two only made the choir! Not even a sheep or an angel!

Some great big fucker in my building has decided to do home improvements today. Is there any need to go up and down the stairs about a billion times when I'm trying to sleep and the stairs are right by my bedroom. :angry: