Euro Disney

Colos Short and Curlies

they were still building, the tower of terror? or something like that when i was there so they'd had a lot of the studio parts fenced off.

i'd have enjoyed it a bit more had the weather been better when i was there. i didn't see mickey mouse the entire time i was there, work shy bugger!

Its great. I have been twice, on a work Fam Trip, our company sells Disney holidays so from time to time we get a chance to visit the place. I enjoyed it both times and that is without kids. Can't wait to take my little boy when he is 3/4 years old.

It is damn expensive and as there are no shops or supermarkets close by you have to buy everything from the park. Even kids meals in the fast food resturants are around 8-12 euros and that was 2 years ago. As for pints you'd think you were paying for a pitcher but to be fair you don't go to Disney for a piss up.

Went last Halloween, was great craic. Pissed rain for about two hours from 4-6, pretty much everyone fucked off home leaving us with a nearly empty theme park for the last few hours before closing. I was like Cartman in that episode of South Park, not a queue in sight. :snod:

The Indiana Jones rollercoaster when it's pissing rain is some fucking interesting stuff, if you can get the very front carriage then do that.

Best Rides: Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Rock n Rollercoaster.

Avoid: Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion.

It may sound crazy, but with the poor exchange rate of the £ to the Euro, is it not cheaper to go to Florida?

More of a time issue. I'm guessing that to make Florida worthwhile you would need at least 7 days whilst I reckon a three nighter is OK in Paris?

Fair enough. To do Florida properly takes 2 weeks.

I've not been to Euro Disney but I have been to Florida a couple of times. The first time I went with my Mum, Dad and brothers. My Dad thought it was just going to be just for kids but by the end of the first day he was running past kids to get to the front of the queues.

It is damn expensive and as there are no shops or supermarkets close by you have to buy everything from the park. Even kids meals in the fast food resturants are around 8-12 euros and that was 2 years ago. As for pints you'd think you were paying for a pitcher but to be fair you don't go to Disney for a piss up.

I do, from time to time since I live in Orlando.  One thing that a lot of people do here is called "around the world" @ Epcot where you get a drink from each country around the World Showcase.  It's not cheap, but it's only ever for birthdays and special occasions.

Went last Halloween, was great craic. Pissed rain for about two hours from 4-6, pretty much everyone f***ed off home leaving us with a nearly empty theme park for the last few hours before closing. I was like Cartman in that episode of South Park, not a queue in sight. :snod:

The Indiana Jones rollercoaster when it's pissing rain is some f***ing interesting stuff, if you can get the very front carriage then do that.

Best Rides: Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Rock n Rollercoaster.

Avoid: Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion.

Pirates is crap. Luckily, for the Fam Trip they opened the park for the Travel Agents only so little or no queues, I would have been well pissed if I waited a long time for that ride.

I like the Aerosmith rollercoaster even though I always shite myself in anticipation.

went when I was about 10.

Whatever you do, don't go on the "small world" ride.  Its torture.

ive beeen put through that torture on two visits.

went twice, its not really my cup of tea. like the village much better, bars , and resteraunts etc.

both times once in caravan once in a hotel, we went for the week and had a day in paris and a couple days mooching round the towns near disney and a couple days in the park itself.