Dead Space 2

Pilko

I see it says "Hero Isaac Clarke returns"

I guess that means he didn't die at the end of the first game when that Necromorph charged him in the final cut scene

I think that was designed pretty much to leave it open in case they wanted a sequel. If the game didn't sell, its the ending and he dies, if it sells well they can write around it and say it wasn't real.

Having said that, as she wasn't actually real and a figment of his imagination in Chapter 6(?), then I think thats the case too for the ending cutscene.

Haven't even finished the first one yet, left it around level 7 or 8 in the summer and never got round to playing it again. Fucking degree.

I put it down three or four times before I powered through and finished it. I reckon if the story had been better I would have been more interested in playing it.

Haven't even finished the first one yet, left it around level 7 or 8 in the summer and never got round to playing it again. Fucking degree.

I put it down three or four times before I powered through and finished it. I reckon if the story had been better I would have been more interested in playing it.

I was the same, I got stuck a few times like

that bit where you have to protect Nicole from the necromorphs whilst she fixes the thingy

its certainly worthy of a sequel though, even if its just for the gameplay, which was kingly.

Haven't even finished the first one yet, left it around level 7 or 8 in the summer and never got round to playing it again. f***ing degree.

Might play some tomorrow, cant be arsed tonight but now I'm off for Christmas I have free time to get it finished. Haven't played on my PS3 in ages :(

• 1 year later...
Guest Stephen927

More of the same basically.

Isaac has been having hallucinations ever since the events of the first game. 4 years have passed so I imagine it could have some pretty creepy moments when he's hallucinating.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man, I got Dead Space 1 on Day 1 and I still haven't finished it. I loved it though. So immersive and the atmosphere was fantastic. If truth be told, I found it too draining - it was that good at creating a sense of fear and anticipation of shit going down.

Man, I got Dead Space 1 on Day 1 and I still haven't finished it. I loved it though. So immersive and the atmosphere was fantastic. If truth be told, I found it too draining - it was that good at creating a sense of fear and anticipation of shit going down.

I played through it very slowly, bit by bit. It does scare the fuck out of you at times.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah. When you take a break, it really is a break.  :lol: Everything just clicks together. The shrill of the music, as the lights flicker and something 'SOMETHING' moves.

Guest Stephen927

It's filled with cheap scares and once you get through a few levels, you become competent at recognising each necromorphs weaknesses. Still, a very good game and the 2nd should be even better.

Same here.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just got a 9/10 off EG.

Wasn't expecting that tbh.. just when I'm skint n arl.. bastard.

Relax in knowing it'll be £20 in a month or two.