The "what are you avoding" thread

MW

Haircut, can never be arsed.

This. Last haircut I had it short, its still fairly short but a tad unkempt, but I would feel robbed being in the chair for 5 minutes and them charging me a tenner. Missus is pushing for it but can't be bothered also.

Got an economotrics assignment in for Monday, doing everything I possibly can to not start it

Anyone else keep putting anything off?

lol, got a Project Management one in for Monday as well, seriously cannot start it.

done some fact finding like, going to get some books tomorrow. Slow progress  :lol:

Applied Maths exam on Monday, Advanced Calculus exam on Tuesday and Linear Algebra exam on Wednesday.

My Birthday is on Tuesday. FML.

linear algebra, is that writing letters in a straight line ?

For that joke to have been funny you should have said 'numbers'. Well done on the linear part though  :clap:

Applied Maths exam on Monday, Advanced Calculus exam on Tuesday and Linear Algebra exam on Wednesday.

For that joke to have been funny you should have said 'numbers'. Well done on the linear part though  :clap:

i thought you used letters in algebra ? A+X and all that.

i thought you used letters in algebra ? A+X and all that.

Usually Calculus for letters. Although it all crosses over anyway. I meant it as in people usually think 'maths = numbers'.

Stop confusing me.