Wish me luck

Colos Short and Curlies

Just done the dirty deed.

They've asked me to think over the weekend what it would take to keep me here. Hmmm 100% payrise maybe??

Made sure I got my holidays for newxt week authorised first.

Now, how do I spend my next 3 months???

If you're definitely wanting to leave then you might aswell say something like that. Maybe not 100% though.

They've asked me to think over the weekend what it would take to keep me here. Hmmm 100% payrise maybe??

If you're definitely wanting to leave then you might aswell say something like that. Maybe not 100% though.

They might say yes!

They might say yes!

Maybe if they currently pay you 30 pence an hour, yes :lol:

They might say yes!

I'm a vital part of the team man, leaving a massive hole behind (and no thats not just my arse!).

No comparison in opportunities though, its like leaving Gateshead for the Toon

They might say yes!

I'm a vital part of the team man, leaving a massive hole behind (and no thats not just my arse!).

No comparison in opportunities though, its like leaving Gateshead for the Toon

Nice one. Didn't mean it like that. Just thought companies aren't able to do that at the moment. Bloody mobile phone company won't cut y bill when I threaten to leave!

Update!

They are refusing to accept my resignation, have to speak to the group MD today and have been asked (well actually it seems more like begging) to really consider the offer they are going to put to me.

This after being asked what money it would take to keep me and me replying that it wasn't about the money.

Maybe today they will actually listen to me!

Update!

They are refusing to accept my resignation, have to speak to the group MD today and have been asked (well actually it seems more like begging) to really consider the offer they are going to put to me.

This after being asked what money it would take to keep me and me replying that it wasn't about the money.

whats it about, im intrigued?

Update!

Company I'm moving to is the biggest group in the world (GE), long term oppoortunities are endless and it gives me a great chance to piss of to America in a couple of years time.

Yeah the package is fantastic to begin with, but its a long term move and opportunities like this don't crop up too often in South Wales!

Update!

Company I'm moving to is the biggest group in the world (GE), long term oppoortunities are endless and it gives me a great chance to piss of to America in a couple of years time.

Yeah the package is fantastic to begin with, but its a long term move and opportunities like this don't crop up too often in South Wales!

then i would say, take it.

Do it do it!

I'm trying! How difficult can it be to hand in your notice?

I even had a text at 8 this morning basically begging me to stay for another 12 months.

Power is great, but its as frustrating as hell. I might have to sue them for mental torture

What is the line of work you do Colo, if you dont mind me asking? 

Do it do it!

I'm trying! How difficult can it be to hand in your notice?

I even had a text at 8 this morning basically begging me to stay for another 12 months.

Power is great, but its as frustrating as hell. I might have to sue them for mental torture

What is the line of work you do Colo, if you dont mind me asking? 

Finance, haven't got the title but I'm a Financial Controller in all but name