protests against the board

Guest donige

i saw the protests after the sheffield united game and am just wondering if there are any mroe planned protests or if this is  aregular thing at nufc games now?

i feel that the more pressure mounted upon the board is the only chance the fans have of trying to make a change from the awful situation that we find ourselves in currently

i saw the protests after the sheffield united game and am just wondering if there are any mroe planned protests or if this is  aregular thing at nufc games now?

i feel that the more pressure mounted upon the board is the only chance the fans have of trying to make a change from the awful situation that we find ourselves in currently

I don't know if it will do any good, Fred has made it clear he is not going to leave. What it may do however is to help make sure we do spend money in the transfer widow, nothing like fan pressure. to get Fred spending.  :thup:

i saw the protests after the sheffield united game and am just wondering if there are any mroe planned protests or if this is aregular thing at nufc games now?

I don't know if it will do any good, Fred has made it clear he is not going to leave. What it may do however is to help make sure we do spend money in the transfer widow, nothing like fan pressure. to get Fred spending. :thup:

yer exactly it just makes me feel really annoyed though the fact that we have always had stupid chairmans and freddy is just the worst of them

we must all feel sorry for ourselves as we are the best fans in the country with the worst record going!

i mean what other club has top of 4000 fans visiting manchester city on the back of a run like we have had!

As much as i'd like change in the boardroom in the long term, i think protests etc are counter productive in the short term.

I'd much prefer to see the crowd get behind the team and support them to help get us through this difficult time rather than distract them from the job in the hand.

It was counter productive in 88/89 and i think it'll prove counter productive now as well.

In the short term Shepherd isn't the problem (long term he is but not short term), Roeder is. His tactics and team selections are atrocious and imo his decision to play Ameobi on saturday ahead of other fit alternatives should be enough to see him sacked.

yer i definitely agree with that he jsut never takes a gamble with that sort of selection though does he

he doesnt trust players such as luque at all

I don't know if it will do any good, Fred has made it clear he is not going to leave. What it may do however is to help make sure we do spend money in the transfer widow, nothing like fan pressure. to get Fred spending.  :thup:

He's bluffing, just like he was when he said he appointed the fans choice after Souness.

The protest(s) after games will depend 100% on the performances and results. A few more home games like the Sheff Utd one and there will be hell on.