Shearer Meets Berbatov

Tooj

Guest Heneage

I'd absolutely love us to sign him one day.

He'd not last 6 months, fans would get pissed off royally when were losing and he's ambling around like Shola.

Shearer's interview techniques were terrible. :lol: Although Berbatov wouldn't exactly be my first choice to do a presentation, as well. He was clearly nervous. But I think Shearer was being a bit too serious, which didn't help Berbatov to feel at ease at all.

I'd absolutely love us to sign him one day.

He'd not last 6 months, fans would get pissed off royally when were losing and he's ambling around like Shola.

You know you're 110% right on that one, btw.

Not going to be a problem though as it's doubtful we'll ever be wealthy enough to afford players like him again/any time soon.

Are you saying they aren't a load of fucking idiots at SJP?

Robert booed off, Vianna booed on......

Of course there are some, but this the second or third time in the past couple of days you've made a post like this calling Newcastle supporters fucking idiots.

i dont actually think shearer's interviewing him, if you listen to it the ambient noise changes when the person speaking does, sounds like alans questions were dubbed on afterwards in a studio

Or they had their own microphones...

i dont actually think shearer's interviewing him, if you listen to it the ambient noise changes when the person speaking does, sounds like alans questions were dubbed on afterwards in a studio

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9110/shearera.jpg