How do you think you are perceived on here and do you think it's right?

Cajun

How can you perceive something and think it's wrong?

Well for example someone could think I am a really nice guy but away from the forum I actually drown kittens and hit children for a laugh.

Or people think someone comes across really arrogant but really they are quite shy.

I don't explain things well at times, you probably have perceived that though  :laugh:

How can you perceive something and think it's wrong?

Well for example someone could think I am a really nice guy but away from the forum I actually drown kittens and hit children for a laugh.

Or people think someone comes across really arrogant but really they are quite shy.

I don't explain things well at times, you probably have perceived that though  :laugh:

No, I'm thick as mince. I get you now.

I'm not sure what you mean Jon, what's this thread about?

How do you think you come across, is it a true reflection of how you really are?

I still don't get it, could you explain it better please?

Guest Geordiecunny

How do you think you come across, is it a true reflection of how you really are?

Well I suppose the only question left to answer is are you quite dense in real life too?

I think people see me as quite arrogant, over confident and a bit of a dick. I may be a bit of a dick but in reality I am probably the least arrogant or confident person around. So I think the way they percieve my online personality is completely different to how I really am.

I think people see me as quite arrogant, over confident and a bit of a dick. I may be a bit of a dick but in reality I am probably the least arrogant or confident person around. So I think the way they percieve my online personality is completely different to how I really am.

I'm not sure how more obvious I can make it that I'm taking the piss. :lol:

We're not so different you and I.

I'm not sure how more obvious I can make it that I'm taking the piss. :lol:

Well that has changed my perception of you!  :angry: