Silvio gets a kicking!

indi

Italy's PM Silvio Berlusconi is bloodied by attack

http://wwwimg.bbc.co.uk/feedengine/homepage/images/news/_46911423_af778a1c-bc69-40ce-95f7-0ec844bbf535_146x110.jpg

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has been hit in the face and knocked to the ground after a political rally in Milan.

Pictures showed Mr Berlusconi with a badly cut lip and blood on his cheek and chin. A man has been arrested.

The prime minister, looking dazed, was helped to his feet by aides and put in a car. He got out and tried to climb on the car to show he was all right.

Reports suggested he had either been punched or hit with an object.

Mr Berlusconi had been greeting supporters in a square in Milan when the assault took place.

According to Italian newspaper, Corriere della Sera, a small group of protesters were shouting slogans and whistling during the rally.

During the gathering he told supporters: "They paint me as a monster, but I don't think I am one - firstly because I am good-looking and secondly because I'm a decent chap".

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8410946.stm

Looks like he got battered.

Italy's PM Silvio Berlusconi is bloodied by attack

http://wwwimg.bbc.co.uk/feedengine/homepage/images/news/_46911423_af778a1c-bc69-40ce-95f7-0ec844bbf535_146x110.jpg

Reports suggested he had either been punched or hit with an object.

They like to cover all bases, don't they? :lol:

Good.

You say that, but if you don't like him this is just about the worst thing that could happen! The amount of political capital he'll be able to make out of this will be phenomenal.

Who said anything about whether I liked him or not? I don't know the greasy, oliaginous, duplicitous, fascist wop cunt. Means nowt to me. :dontknow:

Subsequently at a tent camp on the outskirts of L'Aquila housing some of the more than 30,000 people who lost their homes during the 2009 earthquake he said to an African priest:

“ you have a nice tan.[206] ”

Berlusconi then grabbed the priest and told him:

“ hold me tight and call me Papa.[206] ”

:lol:

Whats the betting that the bloke who did it will just disappear without it being reported anywhere?

Very high considering his Mafia connections.

Reminds me when Fat Fred got a beaten and claimed he had phemonia (however you spell it) at the time Ahsley took over, bet noone saw that fucker again either.

He suffered two broken teeth, a minor nose fracture and cuts to his lip after being struck by a man wielding a souvenir model of the city's cathedral.

Mr Berlusconi, 73, tried to assure supporters afterwards he was OK.

The alleged attacker, who has a history of mental illness, has been charged with throwing the souvenir

:facepalm: