Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

8 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I can't imagine how horrifying it must be for your family life to be potentially destroyed and documented in/orchestrated by a gutter press release. I'd feel huge sympathy for almost anyone in that scenario. 

Almost anyone. 

hehehe

Amazes me that high profile people would even consider getting involved with something like that, it's only ever going to end up in the papers. Can only be an arrogance that you believe you can do what you want without any consequences. 

6 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

That fucking booing he got when he came on for Man U was amazing, best thing our fans ever did.

It was savage.

That was such a great moment. His arse dropped as soon as he ran on to the pitch.

Let's be honest, Micheal Owens wife isn't leaving him. If she had any self respect she wouldn't gave married the little rat in the first place.

Poor fucking kids. 

21 minutes ago, STM said:

Let's be honest, Micheal Owens wife isn't leaving him. If she had any self respect she wouldn't gave married the little rat in the first place.

Poor fucking kids. 

John Terry still married ? 

24 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Bet he absolutely blares the ball at them when playing in the garden and celebrates like a twat.

Played with his own specially weighted dice for his turn on snakes and ladders

• 2 months later...
Just now, Joey Linton said:

£135. How much money does he actually need to be doing shit like this? Says a lot about him. 

I not kidding but the size of his horse racing operation he will spend £135 a day in shavings and hay

1 hour ago, Dr Jinx said:

I don’t think he’s nearly as wealthy as you’d think he is. Not skint but not able to afford his lifestyle either. I’d say he lost loads through gambling.

He hasn’t lost enough.

• 3 months later...