Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Is it actually Jose, though?

Fucking awesome tweet if it is him like.

EDIT: Looking at his previous tweets it seem like a fake account.

It's never him. If anything these comments on Owen confirm it.

Enrique would bray 7 colours of shit out of Owen btw.

A blind squirrel with an eating disorder would bray seven colours of shite out of him ffs. This is Michael Owen we're talking about.

The team only was struggling because players like him didn't put the work in, to think this work shy cunt was our captain

Those with Twitter, it would be interesting to see his response if someone reminded him of this little bit of information.

Tweets from Piers Morgan to Michael Owen

@themichaelowen Did your horse actually run? Or did it get a winner's medal just by turning up in the paddock like its owner?

43 minutes ago

And by the way @themichaelowen - which was the supposedly 'poor team'? Newcastle, Liverpool or Real Madrid?

45 minutes ago

@themichaelowen Oops. Hit that late night raw nerve again, Benchwarmer? Calm down, you've got that angelic halo to protect....

50 minutes ago

Got to give it to piers Morgan he seems to be able to wind Owen up very well.

It's rather annoying. I've been trying to rile the little Scouse twat for weeks. No response, and I'd venture my lines were more cutting as well.

Enrique would bray 7 colours of s*** out of Owen btw.

Enrique would bray 7 colours of s*** out of Owen btw.

A blind squirrel with an eating disorder would bray seven colours of s**** out of him ffs. This is Michael Owen we're talking about.

:lol:

True.

Owen would get injured getting into the ring leaving the squirrel victorious. Though he'd probably still claim he was the victor just because he was present when the squirrel won.

@themichaelowen you're a vile, scummy, cretinous creature. you actually think you matter in football?!?! everybody's laughing at you. prick.

....i think i've flipped. but yeh, i really hate that despicable shithead.

AndyKerrtv Andy Kerr

I always quite liked @themichaelowen but to have such public contempt for a club which paid him £20m for 71 games is below the belt for me

The cunt's still going on about getting two medals for scoring two goals in a cup final. Honestly, what an utter mong.

@piersmorgan In other words, sometimes you get more than you deserve and sometimes you deserve more than what you get

@piersmorgan and I've also already said that I didn't get 2 medals for smashing 2 past Arsenal in the last 10 mins to win the FA Cup.

Dunno how anyone can hate Piers Morgan, by the way.

Eh? Why not? He's an absolute fucking bellend.

His chat show he asks all the right questions, he takes the piss out of little shits like Owen on Twitter. He's got a bit of an ego on him, granted, but I don't know why he's one of the most hated blokes in Britain.