"Thick" One liners

Guest henryb1

Guest henryb1

Has anybody got any good one liners for ripping the piss out of someone thats thick? all ive got at the mo is "Your as think as a Gerkas foreskin"  :lol:

Guest Verlaine

A well-worn potted phrase is never going to be very successful in putting someone down.

That's rubbish!

Shock horror Verlaine posts rubbish

My posts are more worthwhile than the majority of others, including your pathetic little snipes. At least I have a bit of a backbone unlike the snivelling little whingers.

A well-worn potted phrase is never going to be very successful in putting someone down.

That's rubbish!

My posts are more worthwhile than the majority of others, including your pathetic little snipes. At least I have a bit of a backbone unlike the snivelling little whingers.

The superior quality of your posts has made you really loved by the whole community  :thup:

Guest Toon Sarnie

That's rubbish!

Hark at you. gay.gif

Has anybody got any good one liners for ripping the piss out of someone thats thick? all ive got at the mo is "Your as think as a Gerkas foreskin" :lol:

:lol:

Personally I like to use the phrase "As thick as a Vic"