TalkTalk offers families £250 for naming rights to their home

Interpolic

http://www.brandrepublic.com/News/973923/TalkTalk-offers-families-250-naming-rights-home/

TalkTalk offers families £250 for naming rights to their home

Phone and broadband company TalkTalk is paying people to secure the naming rights to their homes.

Under the scheme homeowners receive £250 in sponsorship and in return are obliged to incorporate the TalkTalk brand into the formal address of their home for one year.

Elaine and Darren Snow from South Croydon are the first homeowners to take up the offer. Their detached house in Sanderstead, South Croydon is, from today, to be called TalkTalk Towers.

Mark Schmid, communications director of TalkTalk Group, said: "If the great sporting and cultural arenas of the nation can be renamed then why not individual homes?

"We aim to have 50 deals completed by the end of the year across the country and to do more next year."

Homes can be rebranded with titles including TalkTalk Mansions, The TalkTalk Home and The TalkTalk House.

It's just pointless PR bollocks to get their name in the papers.

Where do I sign up? They can happily do that at mine.

Tut tut Kezman you corporate whore.  Anyway:

http://pressoffice.talktalk.co.uk/news/item/talktalk_snaps_up_naming_rights_to_family_home_in_croydon/?phpMyAdmin=0f0a850a9f027986a254b43352595a5e

People interested in selling the naming rights to their homes should contact [email protected] Homes can be rebranded in the following ways:

•TalkTalk Towers

•TalkTalk Mansions

[email protected] (eg [email protected] Acacia Avenue)

•The TalkTalk House

•The TalkTalk Home

Haha, just spotted this as well:

“Everyone says your house is your biggest asset so it makes sense to make the most of it,” said Elaine Snow, who is a 33 year old teaching assistant. “I don’t think I will be embarrassed giving out my address. You could say it will be a real talktalking point.”

For fuck’s sake.  :lol:

Guest Heneage

Where do I sign up? They can happily do that at mine.

Tut tut Kezman you corporate whore.  Anyway:

http://pressoffice.talktalk.co.uk/news/item/talktalk_snaps_up_naming_rights_to_family_home_in_croydon/?phpMyAdmin=0f0a850a9f027986a254b43352595a5e

People interested in selling the naming rights to their homes should contact [email protected] Homes can be rebranded in the following ways:

•TalkTalk Towers

•TalkTalk Mansions

[email protected] (eg [email protected] Acacia Avenue)

•The TalkTalk House

•The TalkTalk Home

Haha, just spotted this as well:

“Everyone says your house is your biggest asset so it makes sense to make the most of it,” said Elaine Snow, who is a 33 year old teaching assistant. “I don’t think I will be embarrassed giving out my address. You could say it will be a real talktalking point.”

For f***’s sake.  :lol:

We're more than likely moving soon anyway so I'm not fussed, free pair of Monster beat headphones and 3 nights out to call my house Talk Talk Towers, go for it.