Cardiff City (h) moved

Greg

4 out of our next 6 home matches have been moved and the other 2 are Wednesday midweek fixtures. It was great there for a few weeks with what seemed like it was back to the good old days of 3pm Saturday kick offs with us playing 3 fixtures at home but all these changes really are shit and killing the weekend.

Perfect opportunity for a good night out after the game. Weekends always seem longer when you go out friday night, because Saturday is then your hangover day and you have a day in hand on the Sunday.

Guest Andover Bluebird

Not very clever, Cardiff lot want to cause trouble don't they? Friday night...

Cardiff City have idiots that follow them and if they want to cause trouble they will whether it is a friday or saturday.  However every club in the country has similar idiots.  I am really annoyed about the ko time change as it means i cannot come to the game with my 2 boys.  The local plod have requested the  change because of the mackems v Wigan.  Surely the NUFC v CCFC match will attract a bigger crowd. Top v 3rd with 3k visitors as opposed to a boring lower midtable clash with 30000 mackem chavs and 56 Wigan fans.

Guest kenny_c

I think its also because Hartlepool are playing Leeds on the saturday aswell, and there is history between them two (Cardiff/Leeds) sets of fans! although i for one am very happy with a friday night game! sick of these stupid monday games!

Not very clever, Cardiff lot want to cause trouble don't they? Friday night...

Cardiff City have idiots that follow them and if they want to cause trouble they will whether it is a friday or saturday.  However every club in the country has similar idiots.  I am really annoyed about the ko time change as it means i cannot come to the game with my 2 boys.   The local plod have requested the  change because of the mackems v Wigan.  Surely the NUFC v CCFC match will attract a bigger crowd. Top v 3rd with 3k visitors as opposed to a boring lower midtable clash with 30000 mackem chavs and 56 Wigan fans.

for all every club in the country has some twats some clubs are reputed to have more than others and yours, rightly or qwrongly is in that group. the police would rather have your lot up here on the friday as  the likelihood is you'd go back on the saturday whereas if the game was on saturday there'd probably be a sizeable ammount of you up here on the friday anyway. also best have it, if there is going to be bother when most of the normal citizenry aren't out shopping etc.

As I'll be in Newcastle I actually think this is a great time for a game, mainly thanks to the excellent location of St James' Park.

Few beers before hand, off to the match and then out for a Friday night on the lash with my mates.

If I had been planning on being in Manchester at the time then I would have thought it was an awful decision.