Watford shares suspended

Liam Liam Liam O

As Queen sang "Another one bites the dust..."

The National rags must be depressed as hell

They had us down to go the same route

Their spite has shown since in their disappointment, and how !

Actually at this rate, clubs will start doing what has been happening to pubs.

Ban smoking? Dunno where that will get them like.

The shutters up tell another story than smoking-bans...but yeah, good snip !

As Queen sang "Another one bites the dust..."

The National rags must be depressed as hell

They had us down to go the same route

Their spite has shown since in their disappointment, and how !

Actually at this rate, clubs will start doing what has been happening to pubs.

You don't know what's happening, the media doesn't know what's happening, I don't know what's happening, stop talking as though we're fucking out of existence. Administration isn't the end, countless clubs have been in and 'risen from the ashes'. Stop talking utter shit. Thx. (general point, also)

I doubt admin will happen, posturing and rather risky "chess" moves will continue at least until Tuesday. Russos seem to be being exposed as wankers, but Ashcroft is no better really, being forced at such a late stage to actually stump up enough to save us. Not good, though, but not as bad as some may think.

unfounded ITK rumour: we're definitely not going into admin.

Graham Taylor on SSN - club going into administration.

Board has some money but some cunt i've never heard of has turned it down because he can't wait 3 weeks to get it.

Hope you get it sorted. Watford are a nice little team.

Would Elton John not intervene?

Again, I'm not taking the piss.

Taylor just said they wont be asking him because he's already done his bit for the club.

I actually don't care what happens to us as long as we remain in existence. I'll support the team and go to games regardless of what league we're in. Graham Taylor though, utter legend.

How can you get in that state? Must have had a bunch of monkeys in charge over the years. No sympathy.

Yes, us fans choose our owners. We choose to sign Nathan Ellington. We choose to have a 'black hole' in which the money from promotion 'ring-fenced' for the stadium (cough Ashton + Simpson's pockets) goes. We've chosen this. I crave success. No, I fucking didn't, I'd be happy to see us finish 21st in the Championship every season fielding a team from the academy. I'd love that. I don't have a fucking choice though.

Guest toonlass

How can you get in that state? Must have had a bunch of monkeys in charge over the years. No sympathy.

Yes, us fans choose our owners. We choose to sign Nathan Ellington. We choose to have a 'black hole' in which the money from promotion 'ring-fenced' for the stadium (cough Ashton + Simpson's pockets) goes. We've chosen this. I crave success. No, I fucking didn't, I'd be happy to see us finish 21st in the Championship every season fielding a team from the academy. I'd love that. I don't have a fucking choice though.

Just like Newcastle fans were/are to blame for the mess Newcastle got into, aye? Media was happy to badmouth everyone on Tyneside and blame the fans for everything when in all reality it was poor management for years that made our mess.

In all seriousness though GG I think that your club has been shafted by the blokes who resigned. Hope it doesn't end too badly for you.

Yes, us fans choose our owners. We choose to sign Nathan Ellington. We choose to have a 'black hole' in which the money from promotion 'ring-fenced' for the stadium (cough Ashton + Simpson's pockets) goes. We've chosen this. I crave success. No, I f***ing didn't, I'd be happy to see us finish 21st in the Championship every season fielding a team from the academy. I'd love that. I don't have a f***ing choice though.

Yup, like the conversation I over heard at a customer site "its the newcastle fans fault"  huh!  We turn up each week, what more should we do??? 

Just like Newcastle fans were/are to blame for the mess Newcastle got into, aye? Media was happy to badmouth everyone on Tyneside and blame the fans for everything when in all reality it was poor management for years that made our mess.

In all seriousness though GG I think that your club has been shafted by the blokes who resigned. Hope it doesn't end too badly for you.

I don't think the Russos can be blamed entirely. We've been shafted by every single board at some stage or another.

Yes, us fans choose our owners. We choose to sign Nathan Ellington. We choose to have a 'black hole' in which the money from promotion 'ring-fenced' for the stadium (cough Ashton + Simpson's pockets) goes. We've chosen this. I crave success. No, I f***ing didn't, I'd be happy to see us finish 21st in the Championship every season fielding a team from the academy. I'd love that. I don't have a f***ing choice though.

I don't think the Russos can be blamed entirely. We've been shafted by every single board at some stage or another.

Even Elton John?

He'll probably do another version of candle in the wind for charity if you go under.

We paid £500k in loan and agent fees to keep Cleverley for the whole season; why would we send him back? Similar for Lansbury and Helguson. Would rather send Ellington, Sadler and Eustace to the local skip.

Lloyd Doyley is a great young player with lots of potential, goal-scoring full-back, we'd probable settle for a cut-price £6M, though I heard Barcelona are very interested.

(Scott Loach, Lee Hodson, Aidy Mariappa, Ross Jenkins. All good young players with lots of potential.)