Underrated players

Keefaz

One time golden boy David Dunn scored the same amount of goals for Blackburn as Bellamy has for Man City.

Etherington at Stoke created quite a few goals for Stoke this year.

Feel free to rip into me Keefaz :pow:

Two decent choices, to be fair to you. I hadn't even thought about mine, just wanted to start a bit of discuss and that.

Paul Scharner

Yossi Benayoun

Aliaksandr Hleb

Clint Dempsey

Anyway, the idea of underrated players is a bit silly anyway because players like Benayoun and Fletcher become pidgeon-holed as 'underrated', well then they're not really underrated then.

Paul Scharner

Yossi Benayoun

Aliaksandr Hleb

Clint Dempsey

Anyway, the idea of underrated players is a bit silly anyway because players like Benayoun and Fletcher become pidgeon-holed as 'underrated', well then they're not really underrated then.

Agreed, like Pienaar; most people can see how good he is and how much Everton miss him.

Michael Dawson

Richard Dunne

James Collins

Benoit Assou-Ekotto

David Ngog

John O'Shea?

Clint Dempsey

Stephen Ireland

Darren Fletcher

James Milner

Abdoulaye Faye

Bobby Zamora

Shay Given

Steven Pienaar

Darren Bent

Carlton Cole

Louis Saha

Steven Fletcher

Chris Eagles

Andy Reid

Steed Malbranque

Abou Diaby

Kevin Davies

Kenwyne Jones

Nicklas Bendtner

Ryan Shawcross

Phil Jagielka

Yossi Benayoun

The most underrated player in the Prem by a country mile.  That dude is priceless for Liverpool.  Players like him and Kuyt are the sole reason Torres and Gerrard can have the freedom to do what they do.  He also chips in with his fair share of goals.

I agree with Bendtner like. Very decent CF who gets far too much stick than is warranted. He'll be the drivng force behind Denmark at the World Cup and still has the potential to become a very good player.

I regards to Dempsey, I've always rated him since the first time I seen him play. He's skillful, technically very good, hard working, positionally versatile and scores goals in a team that doesn't get many. If he had an extra turn of pace/acceleration he certainly wouldn't still be at Fulham.

Guest firetotheworks

So pretty much everyone's underrated, it seems. Not good - just underrated.  :lol:

You'll know more than me, but I've never understood why McFadden hasn't played more, I've always thought he's a really tidy player.

So pretty much everyone's underrated, it seems. Not good - just underrated.  :lol:

You'll know more than me, but I've never understood why McFadden hasn't played more, I've always thought he's a really tidy player.

At Everton, it was inconsistency. 1 game a class above, then the next few, nowhere near that level.