Black eye friday

sh74

Guest Heneage

One assumes it is a social event for the working class in which they become festive and intoxicated before attempting to give those around them the look of a Panda.

One assumes it is a social event for the working class in which they become festive and intoxicated before attempting to give those around them the look of a Panda.

aye, its the friday before crimbo when the traditional industries close for the hols/ and it kicks off.

Guest elbee909

'Black eye Friday' -"The Friday where charvas get pissed and start fights"

Known in Newcastle as 'Friday'.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Off to the Old Assembly Rooms with my troops.  12 of us. Standard xmas lunch and disco 1.00 - 3.30 p.m. Be amazed if there's no bother.  Fully armed with Rohypnol for the one or two of the proper frigid happily married bitches on my team. Plan to get the rest of them, some of the old timers, plastered on cheap alcohol and take it from there too.  Win/Win situation I hope.  I'm gonna have a few liveners in The Clock and The Black Garter first.

Off to the Old Assembly Rooms with my troops.  12 of us. Standard xmas lunch and disco 1.00 - 3.30 p.m. Be amazed if there's no bother.  Fully armed with Rohypnol for the one or two of the proper frigid happily married bitches on my team. Plan to get the rest of them, some of the old timers, plastered on cheap alcohol and take it from there too.  Win/Win situation I hope.  I'm gonna have a few liveners in The Clock and The Black Garter first.

;D